Storyboard in IOS 5 SDK but also target IOS 4 /3?
I love the idea of using storyboards, but unfortunately when I try to test this using IOS 4,
I change the deployment target to IOS 4 and I can’t compile this anymore.
it said that
Storyboards is not supported for IOS 4.3 or later.
So is it useful to use storyboards?
How can I write iPhone apps using storyboards so that they can be compatible with IOS 4?
- NSFileManager.defaultManager().fileExistsAtPath returns false instead of true
- How to log all methods used in iOS app
- Overlay not scrolling with UITableView - iOS
- How can I set the “User-Agent” header of a UIWebView in Swift
- Where is Network link conditioner Prefpane in OSX Mountain Lion and Xcode 4.4
- Create Sketch effect to photos using Brad Larson GPUImage in Obj C
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Storyboard in IOS 5 SDK but also target IOS 4 /3?”
I don’t think that there’s a reasonable way of doing it.
You could instantiate your Storyboards programatically (I think) but then you’d need something to fall back on on pre-iOS5 devices. And what would that be? Probably XIBs… which also continue to work on iOS5. You’d end up implementing everything twice. So, as I say, it may be possible but it’s probably not practical.
- how to get the current gps coordinates in xamarin
- Fix for Xcode's indiscernible highlighting of inline errors?
- UIPickerView programmatic example?
- UICollectionView setLayout:animated: not preserving zIndex
- how to open an app by bundle id on iOS
- Cocoa blocks as strong pointers vs copy
- Force Touch animation freezes if gently touched
- PDF editing with iPhone sdk
- iOS Static Library + CocoaPods and the duplicate symbols error
- Hit detection when drawing lines in iOS
- Compress/Decompress NSString in objective-c (iphone) using GZIP or deflate
- Cast an instance of a class to a @protocol in Objective-C
- Find and Replace using patterns in Xcode 8
- rotate camera up and down, left and right with pan gesture
- dispatch_async block on main queue is never execeuted