Submission of ios app: invalid team id
I have a problem with the submission of an ios app on my customer itunes connect account.
Let me describs current accounts:
- My Apple Id account is joined into my organization Apple Id as admin.
- My customer has joined me in their itunes connect account with technical role.
Now I need to submit my developed app to the itunes connect account of my customer.
In xcode, I have Archive and Export binaries using my apple id (and a team id).
When I use Application Loader to submit the IPA, Apple reject my build with this error:
“Invalid team id in signature – The code signature in bundle ‘BUNDLE_ID’ at ‘APP_NAME’ has a team identifier value that is different from your team identifier ’26RWXXXXXX’.”
Think is normal because I want to send a signed app with with apple id account to another itunes connect account.
But how can I submit with only itunes connect account?
My customer is strict on this: “I only need the iTunes Connect account to submit the app”.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Submission of ios app: invalid team id”
I have encountered exactly the same error today. It turns out that the client has to add the developer in both iTunes Connect and developer.apple.com/membercenter/ > People > Invitations (I missed this). Otherwise the new team will not appear in Xcode > Preference > Accounts. Only when the new team shows up, you can then sign the app with new team ID.
In your Xcode export the binary by logging in as Admin.Xcode>> Preferences>> Account.
Hope you know how to create the distribution certificate
- How do I do consecutive function calls using the completion handler in Swift on an SKSpriteNode?
- How to make an iOS VOIP/SIP Application with audio codec's only
- UIActivityViewController completion handler still calls action if user presses cancel
- PageViewController current page index in Swift
- Replace Digits Authentication with Firebase Phone/Auth in iOS
- Core Data not saving transformable NSMutableDictionary
- iOS 7 parallax effect in my view controller
- Is Android NSD (Network Service Discovery) compatible with Bonjour service in iOS?
- Add UITapGestureRecognizer to UITextView without blocking textView touches
- SWIFT: google maps draw waypoint polyline
- Adobe AIR and iPhone – how it works?
- How is this form of scoping called?
- WatchKit Simulator Won't Load App
- Multiline Navigationbar Title
- In XCode 8, what is the way to make test methods run in a particular order within a given XCTestCase class?