Swift: how to flush stdout after println?
How do I flush the stdout in Swift after a
That is, what is the Swift equivalent of
fflush(stdout) in C?
- External library usage in xcode
- UITableViewRowAction title as image icon instead of text
- How Do I Get Audio Controls on Lock Screen/Control Center from AVAudioPlayer in Swift
- How can I get the Unicode codepoint represented by an integer in Swift?
- Deleted class drops error message unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory:
- MMDrawerController can't close drawer
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Swift: how to flush stdout after println?”
Maybe the following works (it compiles and builds, but I have not tried it, though):
#import <stdio.h> in your bridging header file
In your code use:
If you would like to flush to stdout automatically instead of manually calling
fflush(__stdoutp) after every
println, you can disable buffering altogether.
You can use
after you import libc:
#if os(Linux) import Glibc #else import Darwin.C #endif
- Returning an array (Warning: Function returns address of local variable)?
- When Video plays using AVPLayer, it stops background music ios
- Open notification to specific view
- Asynchronous url requests inside dispatch_async
- How to get notified in contact changed event in IOS?
- create a json string from NSArray
- Not sure why UIView is being nudged up by around 10px
- Allow video on landscape with only-portrait app
- Swift – Encoding and Decoding String for special characters
- Force audio alert to loud speaker
- Where do os_logs live? Can they be parsed?
- UIScrollView inside a UITableViewCell – No didSelect call
- How can I load storyboard programmatically from class?
- Unable to find reason for Crash on –
- How to stream audio for only a known duration using swift