Symbolic Math Library in C/C++/Obj-C
I am trying to implement a graphing calculator on the iPhone. I am looking for a library that can take strings of expressions or functions and let me manipulate them (find derivatives, intercepts, zeros, etc). Does anything like this exist?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Symbolic Math Library in C/C++/Obj-C”
There’s GiNaC for C++. GPL-licensed and actively maintained, last update only a month ago. I found old links to many others that don’t seem to exist anymore; perhaps people simply found it easier to use GiNaC?
- Creating a navigationController programmatically (Swift)
- In Objective-C Determine if a Property is an int, float, double, NSString, NSDate, NSNumber, etc
- Swift method with a swift enum as parameter is not visible in Objective C
- Xcode doesn't write anything to output console
- Clarification on Apple's Block Docs?
- UITextField text jumps
- Iterate over collection two at a time in Swift
- None of your accounts are a member, code signing errors after upgrading to Xcode 8
- Example of NSAttributedString with two different font sizes?
- Facebook iOS Mobile Web JS SDK Error
- iPhone apps with a deployment target lower than 4.3 should include an armv6 architecture
- How to refactor a core data model to make two existing entities inherit from a new abstract entity
- How to disable the highlight control state of a UIButton?
- Telephone number format should be international,Is there any Regex for phone number validation in iPhone
- When is NSCopying needed?