System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path
When i run my application in ios 10 using xcode 8 i am getting below message in debug console but everything is working fine. My application is using camera and photo library, and i had added ” Privacy – Camera Usage Description ” and “Privacy – Photo Library Usage Description“in info.plist. Can any one tell me why this message in comming
[MC] System group container for
systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path is
Can xcodebuild manage automatic signing? UIColor vs IB color (color profile issue) WARNING: Output of vertex shader 'v_gradient' not read by fragment shader FIRInstanceID/WARNING STOP!! Will reset deviceID from memory Xcode 8 recommend me to change the min iOS Deployment Target from 7.1 to 8.0 How to restrict button click
- xcode 8 error denied by service delegate (SBMainWorkspace)
- Can OpenSSL be bundled for wget wrapper app to reference in Xcode project?
- Swift 3.0 or Swift 2.3 minimum system version requirement and is it deployed in iOS 7
- Xcode: Could not locate device support files
- How to build an IPA without signing in Xcode 8
- clipsToBounds causes UIImage to not display in iOS10 & XCode 8
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path”
If everything is working fine, then you should disregard these log messages. iOS has been printing a lot of irrelevant debug messages lately and I’m betting this is just another one of them.
You can also try this answer from another question that seems to remove most irrelevant logs.
From iOS 10.x we need to add the Privacy Permissions for Photo library, Camera and Contacts. As you said, once you add the Keys like
“Privacy – Photo Library Usage Description”
then you will be able to use those internal apps inside your app.
In my case app was crashing when I use Camera and Photo lib inside my app without these entries in Info.plist.
- NSTableView with Checkbox Cell
- SKAudioNode() crashes when pluggin in/out headphones
- Amazon Product Advertising API Signature in iOS
- Core Data Transformable NSArray of IDs
- Unable to call an Objective C method from a C function
- Force UIImagePickerController to Crop a Square Image
- Use Automatic Referencing Count in specific classes in ios
- GoogleMaps (GMSView) Won't display in iOS
- application executable is missing a required architecture armv6
- Cocoa: Testing to find if an NSString is immutable or mutable?
- How to initialize a NSMutableArray in Objective C?
- Save file in document directory in swift 3?
- Display data in two different TableView in the same View in Swift
- Is It Necessary to Set Pointers to nil in Objective-C After release?
- iOS7 Core Location not updating