System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path
When i run my application in ios 10 using xcode 8 i am getting below message in debug console but everything is working fine. My application is using camera and photo library, and i had added ” Privacy – Camera Usage Description ” and “Privacy – Photo Library Usage Description“in info.plist. Can any one tell me why this message in comming
[MC] System group container for
systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path is
Auto Resign and assign first responder in text field in Swift How to change background color of a whole section in UICollectionView? Opening URL within ios application Get the last redirected url in iOS 5? Core Data Import - Not releasing memory iOS 5: Make NSString Category include NSCFConstantString?
- IOS library to convert powerpoint presentations into images
- How to set device (UI) orientation programmatically?
- Xcode auto layout constraints - why defaulting to negative padding?
- How to adjust super view 's height base on subview's size in XIB?
- iPad 'dismiss keyboard' button doesn't dismiss keyboard
- How can I convert NSDictionary to NSData and vice versa?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path”
If everything is working fine, then you should disregard these log messages. iOS has been printing a lot of irrelevant debug messages lately and I’m betting this is just another one of them.
You can also try this answer from another question that seems to remove most irrelevant logs.
From iOS 10.x we need to add the Privacy Permissions for Photo library, Camera and Contacts. As you said, once you add the Keys like
“Privacy – Photo Library Usage Description”
then you will be able to use those internal apps inside your app.
In my case app was crashing when I use Camera and Photo lib inside my app without these entries in Info.plist.
- Compile OpenMP programs with gcc compiler on OS X Yosemite
- Swift put multiple IBOutlets in an Array
- How to verify ios device supports Apple Pay
- USB Connection Delegate on Swift
- Swift Issue in passing variable number of parameters
- How to make Notification Center Widgets (iOS 5)
- atos and dwarfdump won't symbolicate my address
- CoreMotion – magneticField is always 0
- How do you make an iPhone beep?
- Mobile Safari: Audio + cache manifest
- How can I create a String from UTF8 in Swift?
- XCode 5 Testing symbol “rT” means what?
- swift check if 3D Touch is possible
- iOS5 UITapRecognizer for UIScrollView interfering with buttons. How to fix?
- Parse.com error 'Method not allowed when Pinning is enabled.' when I use a PFQueryTableViewController subclass