SystemConfiguration/SystemConfiguration.h file not found
I am getting the following error in the file Reachability.h. I have the required framework. What else do I need to do? This is an app made in Xcode3 and I am trying to import in Xcode4.
- Text selection on PDF after rendering using the drawLayer for ipad
- Sharing an Image between two viewControllers during a transition animation
- Looping over similarly named UI elements - maybe by getting a variable from its name?
- Play sound on iPhone even in silent mode
- A long-running Parse operation is being executed on the main thread
- Using JSON in iOS
Solutions Collect From Internet About “SystemConfiguration/SystemConfiguration.h file not found”
Re-installing Xcode removed the error.
- How to change navigationBar height in iOS 11?
- Add UIView in navigation bar
- UIScrollView doesn't use autolayout constraints
- Is there a way to differentiate between left and right Shift keys being pressed?
- Set user agent with WebView with react-native
- Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints, will attempt to recover by breaking constraint
- Organize #import Statements for Objective-C/XCode
- Image Array IBAction to view next image in the array
- What is a fast way to convert a string of two characters to an array of booleans?
- iOS 9 App freeze with console log “BKSendHIDEvent”
- GKSession peer disconnect causes other peers to appear disconnected
- How to addSubview with a position?
- Using String.CharacterView.Index.successor() in for statements
- Changing an imported library using cocoapods
- Programmatically expanding iOS dictionary app lexicons