TableView is not showing data?
I have place this question before on following link with code & screenshot.
TableView is not loading data?
Now I came to know my tableview is loading data in tableview cell but not showing/displaying it. I have one Model View Controller in my project. The ModelView controller get called from Mapviewcontroller screen through Search Button. After resigning the Model view controller I can see the data in tableview. (It means when I move to next controller and back to previous tableview.. my tableview shows data in it.)
Here I my data get visible in tableview only after resigning the modelview controller…..
Everything works fine. I just want to know how should I display the tableview data as soon as web-service get called on first screen itself???
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “TableView is not showing data?”
[_tableView reloadData]; at the end of the method that calls the web-service, or the one that populates the
If you are manipulating table data in an asynchronous Block,
pass a reference of the tableview to the method implementing the block, and remember to call
within the block, and not out outside
- How to generate random numbers without repetition in Swift?
- change uitextview hyperlink color
- Objective-C Wrapper for CFunctionPointer to a Swift Closure
- Comparing float and double data types in objective C
- Valid use of accessors in init and dealloc methods?
- enumerate is unavailable call the enumerate method on the sequence
- Value of optional type String? not unwrapped
- UIDatePicker setting minimum and maximum hour
- How do I append a string/number to a string ?
- How can I create an NSMutableArray of structs?
- iOS autorelease pool blocks
- GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) for iOS apps
- Swift How to change UIAlertController's Title Color
- How to fix transparency of navigation bar in swift?
- Checking if a .nib or .xib file exists