TableView is not showing data?
I have place this question before on following link with code & screenshot.
TableView is not loading data?
Now I came to know my tableview is loading data in tableview cell but not showing/displaying it. I have one Model View Controller in my project. The ModelView controller get called from Mapviewcontroller screen through Search Button. After resigning the Model view controller I can see the data in tableview. (It means when I move to next controller and back to previous tableview.. my tableview shows data in it.)
Here I my data get visible in tableview only after resigning the modelview controller…..
Everything works fine. I just want to know how should I display the tableview data as soon as web-service get called on first screen itself???
- reloadData doesn't work
- Candidate has non-matching type UITableView?
- How to get notified of UITableViewCell move start and end
- get indexPath of UITableViewCell on click of Button from Cell
- UITableView, how to catch the end of animation?
- How to create n number of UIButton programmatically in UITableView Cell?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “TableView is not showing data?”
[_tableView reloadData]; at the end of the method that calls the web-service, or the one that populates the
If you are manipulating table data in an asynchronous Block,
pass a reference of the tableview to the method implementing the block, and remember to call
within the block, and not out outside
- Using the Swift if let with logical AND operator &&
- Instagram InstagramCaption not working
- How to do animations using images efficiently in iOS
- Intangible Order of Execution (dispatch_semaphore_t, dispatch_group_async) and the Use of Them in Combination with Different Dispatch Queue Types
- Developing QT applications in Xcode?
- Error recieved: Error Domain=com.facebook.sdk.core Code=8 “(null)”
- Transparent UILabel textColor on superview.superview (sort of)
- How to use ManagedObjectContext with threads
- How can I set the color and alignment of attributed text in a UITextView in iOS 7?
- AWS ExpiredTokenException after app relaunch
- How do I sort a swift array containing instances of NSManagedObject subclass by an attribute value (date)
- Objective-C and sqlite's DATETIME type
- Swift: Retrieve audio file marker list from url?
- Format text in UITextView
- Lock Unlock events iphone