Tableview section By Date
How to group data in the tableview by date in Xcode?
- UIPageViewController in iOS6
- Unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping optional value
- Can I copy a storyboard from one project to another project?
- Invalidating an NSTimer?
- iOS: Programmatically add custom font during runtime
- Console error: UICollectionView must be initialized with a non-nil layout parameter
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Tableview section By Date”
Have a look at the DateSectionTitles sample app. It demonstrates a tableview with date cells grouped by the month. It is based on CoreData.
First of all you need to find reasonable date groups: month, week, year-month combination etc. After that you’ll have to find a method which can determine which of your cell has to go to which group/section, described as an NSIndexPath. numberOfSections as well as numberOfRowsInSection has to reflect your grouping idea. With the UITableViewDataSource protocol you can provide the names for your sections with titleForHeaderInSection:.
- Using Data in Rich Push notification on iOS with FCM
- Managing CPU intensive threads on iOS
- UITableView with custom paging-like behaviour
- lldb breakpoint commands not working in XCode 8
- xcode build fails with error code 65 without indicative message
- How can I rearrange UITabBarController items using the Storyboard?
- What makes a keychain item unique (in iOS)?
- Reachability Guide for iOS
- What are the device-width css viewport sizes of the iPhone6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Import RealmSwift no longer working using CocoaPods
- Really cool way to create custom UITabBar for iPhone app?
- Is a date in same week, month, year of another date in swift
- Checking cellular network type in iOS
- Display HTML text in UILabel iphone
- Automatically show text cursor in UISearchBar