Take Photos Automatically – iPhone
I’m trying to perform the task of taking a picture, but triggered by code instead of relying on the touching of the camera button in UIImagePickerController. Can this be done? I want to take a 10 pictures, 1 per second.
- Select Multiple Images (UIImagePickerController or Photos.app Share UI)
- UIImagePickerController Pick Multiple images
- UIImagePickerController inside UIPopoverController doesn't show Cancel button on iOS7
- Change UIImagePicker Navigation Bar style to blue
- UIImagepickercontroller: is it possible to change the sort order of the images in camera roll?
- Edit image after taking a picture
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Take Photos Automatically – iPhone”
You should look into the AVFoundation framework — that makes it pretty easy to do.
As answered here, check out Apple’s AVCam sample. It shows how to get both still images and video from the camera.
- How can I browse a picture from iPhone picture library?
- Warning frame for “Navigation bar” will be different at run time appears in XCode 8 Swift 3
- Inline YouTube video in Ionic/Cordova/PhoneGap app on iOS/iPhone
- Autoscroll marquee label in iphone
- Customizing UILocalNotification's alert
- Conditional compile when running in Simulator as opposed to on a device
- Running iPhone crash Logs from testers on XCode
- How to draw a circle path with color gradient stroke
- How to open ios app using url?
- What triggers offscreen rendering, blending and layoutSubviews in iOS?
- Horizantal slider with tick marks on iOS
- Why is this program faster in Python than Objective-C?
- Apps must follow the iOS Data Storage Guidelines or they will be rejected
- Show folder's contents in finder using Swift
- Possible circular reference problem