Take Photos Automatically – iPhone
I’m trying to perform the task of taking a picture, but triggered by code instead of relying on the touching of the camera button in UIImagePickerController. Can this be done? I want to take a 10 pictures, 1 per second.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Take Photos Automatically – iPhone”
You should look into the AVFoundation framework — that makes it pretty easy to do.
As answered here, check out Apple’s AVCam sample. It shows how to get both still images and video from the camera.
- Xcode 3.2 in Snow Leopard hangs running unit tests
- Swift: How to declare a 2d array (grid or matrix) in Swift to allow random insert
- How to block days in UIDatePicker for iOS
- Hide the status bar on iPhone on a single view?
- Why calling audioplayer.play(atTime: delay) makes no sound regardless of the value of delay
- iOS – Friendly NSDate format
- Disable iOS Overscroll but allow body scrolling
- Encrypting SQLite Database file in iPhone OS
- Load different Storyboard for iPhone 5 @ app start
- Add entry to iOS .plist file via Cordova config.xml
- AVAudioRecorder doesn't write out proper WAV File Header
- Reorder cells of UICollectionView
- How to check if the device is connected via airplay?
- iOS 7.1: Get Core Motion data (accelerometer, gyroscope) while app is in background
- remoteControlReceivedWithEvent not Called in appDelegate