Text detection in images
I am using below sample code for text detection in images (not handwritten) using coreml and vision.
In this they have used machine learning model which supports only uppercase and numbers. Where as in my project I want upper case, lower case , numbers and few of special characters (like : ,- ).
I do not have any experience in python to do required changes and generate the required .mlmodel file using train data (which again I don’t have for my requirement)
Below is the link where it is given how to create .mlmodel
does anyone has such .mlmodel? or can somebody help me how to achieve this?
this is the image in which I want to detect text
- Swift compile error, subclassing NSValue, using super.init(nonretainedObject:)
- Google+ SDK for iOS Add Signin button programmatically
- How to create a rounded rectangle label in Xcode 7 and Swift 2
- how to change the group index of a body dynamically in box2d
- CorePlot 1.2 – pod install no response
- Apple Pay detect Wallet has no credit cards
- Is filemerge still available after Xcode 4.3 installation?
- Trying to set the tab order in XCode for OSX App
- how to set UIButton type in UIButton Subclass
- dynamic libraries in XCode
- Using a XIB file for custom Tableview Section Header
- Class method equivalent of -respondsToSelector:
- “This game is not recognized by game center.” iPhone Development
- titleLabel?.text dont change ios 10 UIControlState
- Swift Types inside Parentheses