this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key setOutput
This question already has an answer here:
What does this mean? “'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: … this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key X”
Solutions Collect From Internet About “this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key setOutput”
Go to your
ViewController xib/Storyboard right click on the
File's Owner you should find a yellow alert icon there delete that connection , it should solve your problem.
- HTML5 SQLite vs Native Database in case of PhoneGap
- Find index of object in an array of type
- How to get image from FileAttachment Annotation in pdf file
- CMPedometer queryPedometerDataFromDate returns error 103
- Video Editing issues in iOS
- Do you need to create an NSAutoreleasePool within a block in GCD?
- Apple IOS App icon title: maximum length?
- How to fit a certain bounds consisting of NE and SW coordinates into the visible map view?
- Irregular animations from UITableView's deleteRowsAtIndexPaths:withRowAnimation:
- Sending local notifications after the app has been terminated
- How to test Push Notification is working in my application
- UICollectionView reload data Issue
- How to Work With Different Screen Resolutions
- “Invalid predicate: nil RHS” for second argument in NSPredicate format
- Passing arguments to selector in Swift3