This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode
I’m trying to run the app after I updated Xcode to v8 and iOS to v10, but this error message pops up & prevents me from doing so:
This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported
by this version of Xcode.
Creating an image format with an unknown type is an error Objective-C Xcode 8 Enumerate NSArray using blocks to find and store all indexe's of all NSStrings in array How to add “Done” button to Numpad in IOS 8 using Swift? tap gesture recognizer - which object was tapped? build failed with: ld: duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_Algebra5FirstViewController MapTypeStyle in MapKit
What should I do to get rid of this?
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode”
To use the iOS 10.1 beta you need to use the Xcode 8.1 beta. Xcode 8 doesn’t support the iOS 10.1 beta.
And now since iOS 10.1 and Xcode 8.1 are out of beta, be sure you update to the latest, non-beta of both.
Update Xcode 8.1 is now available on the app store, so you should just update your Xcode to the latest: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xcode/id497799835?mt=12
It looks like iOS 10.1 was released today, but not Xcode 8.1. If you upgraded your devices to 10.1, you’ll need to download the Xcode 8.1 GM Seed in order to deploy to your devices running iOS 10.1.
You can download the 8.1 GM Seed here: https://developer.apple.com/download/
GM Seed’s are typically the final version that gets released to the app store.
The public Xcode 8 release does not support iOS 10.1 beta. Apple released beta builds of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 and iOS 10.1 a few days ago. But watchOS, tvOS and Xcode are not included in Apple’s public betas.
You need Xcode 8.1 GM to use your 10.1 device. BUT it’s really absurd to release a new iOS version without releasing the respective Xcode version. Something really weird.
- Webkit animation is leaving junk pixels behind on the screen
- xCode 6 how to fix “Use of undeclared identifier” for automatic property synthesis?
- PFQuery pinAllInBackground:block: never completes
- Send Email in Background from iOS
- iOS ALAssetsLibrary and NSFileHandle reading file contents
- Failed to import bridging header
- Twitter SDK on iOS with standard UI
- Google Places Api iOS Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded error
- TestFlight alert while testing update: You already have this app installed
- Passing touch events to appropriate sibling UIViews
- Repeating UILocalNotifications with Gaps
- Voice Output in iOS
- iOS post to the Facebook app wall
- Xcode 'CodeSign error: code signing is required'
- Change the simulator language