This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode
I’m trying to run the app after I updated Xcode to v8 and iOS to v10, but this error message pops up & prevents me from doing so:
This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported
by this version of Xcode.
Swift 3 and Xcode8 - Ambiguous use of init Xcode 7.3 crashing when debugging with breakpoints Tableviewcell button WARNING: Output of vertex shader 'v_gradient' not read by fragment shader Migrating UIWebView delegate to WKWebView delegate method Use Swift 2.2 in Xcode 8?
What should I do to get rid of this?
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “This iPhone 6 is running iOS 10.1 (14B55c), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode”
To use the iOS 10.1 beta you need to use the Xcode 8.1 beta. Xcode 8 doesn’t support the iOS 10.1 beta.
And now since iOS 10.1 and Xcode 8.1 are out of beta, be sure you update to the latest, non-beta of both.
Update Xcode 8.1 is now available on the app store, so you should just update your Xcode to the latest: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xcode/id497799835?mt=12
It looks like iOS 10.1 was released today, but not Xcode 8.1. If you upgraded your devices to 10.1, you’ll need to download the Xcode 8.1 GM Seed in order to deploy to your devices running iOS 10.1.
You can download the 8.1 GM Seed here: https://developer.apple.com/download/
GM Seed’s are typically the final version that gets released to the app store.
The public Xcode 8 release does not support iOS 10.1 beta. Apple released beta builds of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 and iOS 10.1 a few days ago. But watchOS, tvOS and Xcode are not included in Apple’s public betas.
You need Xcode 8.1 GM to use your 10.1 device. BUT it’s really absurd to release a new iOS version without releasing the respective Xcode version. Something really weird.
- xcodebuild cannot find header in embedded projects
- Change UISegmentedControl selected index or value programmatically
- Drag & Drop UIButton from UIScrollView to UIView in Objective C
- MapKit Display Annotation Clusters and Along With Non-Clustered Annotations
- Know if iOS notification was dismiss
- Using Core Plot 2 in an Xcode 5 project
- how do I play an alarm sound for more than 30 seconds like the alarm clock pro app?
- Trying to stream audio from microphone to another phone via multipeer connectivity
- Data migration with core data
- Application crashes on simulator 5.0 before reaching main.m
- creating a view on a background thread, adding it the main view on the main thread
- save bool in nsuserdefaults
- My iOS app is not showing App Icon in Simulator
- Under iOS 7, how do I hide and show status bar on the fly (whenever I want to)
- Send personal messages to facebook user by Native iOS App