Time Zone offset number in Objective-c?
How can I get the Timezone offset in Objective-C (for iPhone OS 3)?
GMT -5 is US Eastern Time. I want the
-5 part of it. How would I do so?
- how to check if time is within a specific range in swift
- Comparing time and date in objective C
- Add a running countup display timer to an iOS app, like the Clock stopwatch?
- iOS Format String into minutes and seconds
- Can we change the device time using an application?
- Is there a clock in iOS that can be used that cannot be changed by the user
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Time Zone offset number in Objective-c?”
[[NSTimeZone localTimeZone] secondsFromGMT] / 3600
- Adobe AIR and iPhone – how it works?
- Open CV, image loading issue on Mac OS X
- UINavigationController without navigation bar?
- Add Text Label and Button to dynamic tableview cell programmatically with Swift
- Store NSDictionary in keychain
- How to set a custom keyboard for UIWebView
- watchOS2 Notification Simulator
- Compiling libical for armv7 and arm64 with cmake
- Add badge to app icon in iOS 8 with Swift
- Downloading multiple files in batches in iOS
- Swift Constraints in Subclass
- iOS 9 CoreData / ICloud – No such document at URL
- Draw a simple circle uiimage
- How to restructure object of NSDictionaries
- Core Animation… cyclic animations?