Transfer file from one ios device to another using wifi and 3G network?
I gone through apple’s documentation of CFNetwork reference and I found cfftp reference. I am not able to understand it clearly as it is saying that we can implement read stream from remote server.
I want to read file from one device to another device and write the same using wifi of both devices same as the way we can do using
- Is it possible to send file using wifi and 3G network by connection only 2 devices? (No mediator)
- Am I looking for right direction?
- If no please guide me to right direction.
- Is there any class for wifi and 3G file transfer in ios?
thanks in advance.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Transfer file from one ios device to another using wifi and 3G network?”
To do transfers between two devices without a mediator, at least one device must run some kind of a server (like http://code.google.com/p/ios-ftp-server/, for the client see SimpleFTPSample). But then you also need to discover ip addresses (maybe with ZeroConf). A lot of hassel, if possible at all; both clients must be in the same network and therefor won’t work on 3G.
If you are ok with a mediator, things get much simpler. I have created an Open Souce App called cross copy which uses http REST commands to transfer files between devices (and hence also provides a web app for the desktop).
Obviously there are other nice mediator-based solutions: DropBox, Bump, Hoccer, etc
- IOS7 UIPickerView how to hide the selection indicator
- Making Simple Accordion TableView in swift?
- AutoLayout complains about constraints for 2 UITextFields with no borders
- ios 8 Swift – TableView with embedded CollectionView
- How to set a timeout with AFNetworking
- Always got nil value from the function in iOS
- how to start to play music in locked screen in iPhone
- After changing image size, image's transparent part became black
- Getting profile picture with swift through Facebook Graph API return “unsupported URL”
- RxSwift + UITableViewCell how to get cell object in heightForRowAt
- remove translucent bar in navigation bar created with storyboard
- Why can I only append an array of tuples using tuple names directly if the values are `let` constants — Swift
- CoreGraphics draw an image on a white canvas
- AFNetworking 2 Response Error (Content type: text/html and not JSON)
- How do I set a symbolic breakpoint on _WebThreadLockFromAnyThread in Xcode?