Uber Deeplinking on iOS
I am trying to generate a deep link that will open the app, set pickup location to current location and dropoff address to Uber’s HQ.
Here is what I have:
Unfortunately, no destination address is being pre-filled once in the app.
- Mobile Safari Page unload/hide/blur for Deep Linking
- Link to Safari “Add to Home Screen” from inside app?
- How to open ios app using url?
- iPhone iOS Amazon Scheme / URI Not Working Anymore amzn:// version 4.3.1 Deep Linking
- iOS - Bug With Universal Links
- Make phone call on iPhone and take user back to app? (UIWebView does it)
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Uber Deeplinking on iOS”
Hey I was running into the same problem and this is the way I got it to work. First, you need to add your client id to the url. So in your case change
where YOUR_CLIENT_ID is the client id given to you by Uber.
To get a client id you must register your app with Uber at https://developer.uber.com/.
Hope this helps!
The dropoff address will show appear once the user drops a pin to select their pickup location.
- Instruments says I have a memory leak, but I don't see it
- Xcode gave strange newsstand-error when trying to submit an app
- Splash Screen before TabBarController
- How to mute/unmute audio when playing video using MPMoviePlayerController?
- Alternative to switch statement in objective C
- how to show pickerview in uitextfield not the keyboard?
- Disable autoplaying video for UIWebView
- Unwind Segue in Xcode 6.1.1 with storyboard
- How can I use Swift’s Codable to encode into a dictionary?
- Can't get to work CocoaPods and Yosemite
- Why does a custom UIButton image does not resize in Interface Builder?
- SKStoreReviewController buttons hidden under keyboard
- How to design separate UIView outside of any ViewController in Storyboard?
- Determine if user has enabled application's Safari content blocker extension
- Memory Leak Using NSXMLParser in NSConcreteMapTable