UICollectionView iOS 9 issue on project with RTL languages support
It seems like Apple’s new feature of auto-flip interface on RTL languages cause problems when using
I used constraints of type Trailing/Leading for the collection view and they switched their values, as they should, on RTL language.
The problem is that the data actually presented is of the last
indexPath in the collection’s data source but the
UIScrollView.contentOffset.x of the first cell is 0.
A proper behaviour would have been one of the following:
- Displaying the first
indexPathcorrectly and switching the direction of the scroll (to the right) – Best option
- Not flipping the UI/Constraints so the presented-data /
scrollView.contentOffset.xwill be synchronised – Option that disabling the RTL support.
- Presenting cell and data of the last indexPath but fixing the
scrollView.contentOffset.xto represent the last cell position also.
I guess Apple might fix it sometime in the future but meanwhile we’ll have to use workarounds like reversing array and/or scrolling to the last object.
- Center 4 images with constraints autolayout
- how to show multiple lines in MKAnnotation with autolayout?
- When can I activate/deactivate layout constraints?
- Rotation behaving differently on iOS6
- Child View Controller shifts down
- iOS >> Dragged View is Jumping Back to Original Position >> Auto Layout Combined with UIPanGestureRecognizer Issue
- Image on UIbutton visible on simulator but lost on device
- Lifetime of weak local variables with ARC
- What is the use of NSExpression?
- Stopwatch using NSTimer incorrectly includes paused time in display
- SFTP libraries for iPhone?
- Cannot hide status bar in iOS7
- From where can I change refresh rate for app already in App Store?
- Adding Qt to Xcode project?
- How to show resized sidebar using SWRevealViewController?
- How to initialize a NSFetchedResultsController in iOS 10 Swift 3
- Dismiss view controller with custom animation?
- How many urlRequests are handled by nsurlconnection
- What does “The dwarfdump binary must exist and must be executable” mean?
- Accessing photos from a specific album from photolibrary
- Right to left and left to right languages in the same app?