UICollectionView iOS 9 issue on project with RTL languages support
It seems like Apple’s new feature of auto-flip interface on RTL languages cause problems when using
I used constraints of type Trailing/Leading for the collection view and they switched their values, as they should, on RTL language.
The problem is that the data actually presented is of the last
indexPath in the collection’s data source but the
UIScrollView.contentOffset.x of the first cell is 0.
A proper behaviour would have been one of the following:
- Displaying the first
indexPathcorrectly and switching the direction of the scroll (to the right) – Best option
- Not flipping the UI/Constraints so the presented-data /
scrollView.contentOffset.xwill be synchronised – Option that disabling the RTL support.
- Presenting cell and data of the last indexPath but fixing the
scrollView.contentOffset.xto represent the last cell position also.
I guess Apple might fix it sometime in the future but meanwhile we’ll have to use workarounds like reversing array and/or scrolling to the last object.
- UICollectionView drag finger over cells to select them
- UICollectionView scrolling in both directions
- Adding pinch zoom to a UICollectionView
- NSIndexPath and IndexPath in Swift 3.0
- UICollectionView: how to detect when scrolling has stopped
- UICollectionView Cell with Image, change Background with click
- Make static UIView sticky when UIScrollView is scrolling
- How to check if UIDocumentInteractionController will fail to open document due to missing external application on iPad?
- Int from NSData
- Is there any way of locking an object in Swift like in C#
- Screen orientation ios
- NSURLSession lifecycle and basic authorization
- iOS 8 enabled device not receiving PUSH notifications after code update
- iOS 7 and button and border
- Choosing units with MeasurementFormatter
- Xcode 4 missing drop down lists in Build Settings
- Continuous speech recogn. with SFSpeechRecognizer (ios10-beta)
- How to send SMS and number from contacts?
- CardIO cant get my card Info
- UIView. Why Does A Subviews Outside its Parent's Extent Not Receive Touches?
- iPhone : can we open pdf file using UIWebView?