UIImagePicker cameraOverlayView appears on Retake screen
I am struggling with a problem.
I am capturing a video, and i had put an UIImageView with an UIImage in it as the UIImagePicker CameraOverLay.
So when the user starts the camera in order to capture a video, he can see an overlay on the camera. When the user stops capturing, and is being moved to the “cancel or Retake” screen of the UIImagePicker, the cameraOverlayView is still visible.
any ideas on how to not display the overlay in the “retake or cancel” screen?
- Calling imageWithData:UIImageJPEGRepresentation() multiple times only compresses image the first time
- UIImagePickerController with camera source with allows editing yes : video trimming doesn't work
- UIImagePickerController editing view circle overlay
- How to access camera flash on UIImagePickerController?
- Grabbing the first frame of a video from UIImagePickerController?
- iPhone custom camera overlay (plus image processing) : how-to
Solutions Collect From Internet About “UIImagePicker cameraOverlayView appears on Retake screen”
Solved by signing up to NSNotificationCenter, and listening to @”_UIImagePickerControllerUserDidCaptureItem” and @”_UIImagePickerControllerUserDidRejectItem”.
- iPhone application is crashing and not leaving behind a .crash log file
- iOS – UIActivityIndicator causing “Hides when stopped but is neither hidden or animating” warning
- How to convert array of bytes into hexa string in Swift
- How do you make a UITextView detect link part in the text and still have userInteractionDisabled?
- swipe to delete when already in edit mode
- How can I load a default language plist if the localized version does not exist for the current language?
- How can I avoid “duplicate symbol” errors in xcode with shared static libraries?
- How would I begin to replicate the custom view controller transition Apple uses as the default in iOS 7?
- Smart Formatting of time span
- Are the sorting algorithms used by NSArray stable sorts?
- Xcode 7 – How to remove ld: warning: -read_only_relocs cannot be used with x86_64
- How to use GTMAppAuth in Swift
- Connect WiFi Network via App
- Does Swift support reflection?
- Multiple-line cursor movements in XCode 4