UIPickerView as inputView of UITextField
I’ve read a lot about how I can use a
UIPickerView as the
inputView of my
UITextField. The thing is, I am able to call the
UIPickerView when I tap on the
UITextField. However, my app always loads with the
UIPickerView shown. I have already tried changing the
myownpickerview.hidden = YES; in
viewDidLoad, but this causes problems when I click on the
UITextField. It won’t show up, and if I click multiple times, the debugger shows that there would be an error.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I only want the
UIPickerView shown after I tap on the
I’m still working on my first ever iOS app. Please be patient. Thank you =)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “UIPickerView as inputView of UITextField”
Try this, it works fine, put it in viewdidload.
yourpicker = [[UIPickerView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0, 50, 100, 150)]; [yourpicker setDataSource: self]; [yourpicker setDelegate: self]; yourpicker.showsSelectionIndicator = YES; self.yourtextfield.inputView = yourpicker;
[self.view addSubview: yourpicker]; this
- Changing position of a UILabel for a custom UITableVIewCell
- User made from Realm object has same Primary Key Realm
- How do I make subview appear in UI immediately after adding it?
- Unkown error compiling opencv framework
- Lock screen player's seek bar issue in iOS 7
- Record the drawing as a m4v video file – OpenGL
- How to separate attributes from a NSAttributed String and apply these attributes on other string?
- Image edge smoothing with opencv
- Xcode 7 doesn't show new remote branches using Git
- iphone how to send my project build to someone else
- Hide status bar while scrolling
- Smooth UITextView auto scroll to bottom of frame
- Not authorized to perform sts:AssumeRoleWithWebIdentity AWS s3 Cognito auth failure
- Converting URL to String and back again
- Ask for an example code for parsing xml and get attributes by using GData API