UIPickerView Using NSDictionary
I am new to Swift Programming Language.
I am trying to make a
UIPickerView which work like select or listbox that contain key,value.If user select one from picker view,it gives me the key of that value.
I have been browsing for almost half of the day trying to figure this out.
All i got was
UIPickerView using array results.All i want to know was how to store a Dictionary[key:value] in
UIPickerView and if user select one of the value from picker,how to get the key.
- Do Android GCM registration ids always start with “APA”?
- better way to ensure validity of passed params or variables
- UIWebView get HTML Source
- FB.login broken flow for iOS WebApp
- Keyboard in the way of textfields how to move view up
- How to run application in debug mode and release mode with different api's in ios
- PBEWithMD5AndDES Encryption in iOS
- How to get text in a CATextLayer to be clear
- iOS: How to detect the escape/control keys on a hardware bluetooth keyboard?
- Forcing UIInterfaceOrientation changes on iPhone
- detecting when user starts video recording
- Set user agent with WebView with react-native
- How to get a photo's original filename in iOS?
- too few items in teams
- Multiple videos with AVPlayer