UIPickerView Using NSDictionary
I am new to Swift Programming Language.
I am trying to make a
UIPickerView which work like select or listbox that contain key,value.If user select one from picker view,it gives me the key of that value.
I have been browsing for almost half of the day trying to figure this out.
All i got was
UIPickerView using array results.All i want to know was how to store a Dictionary[key:value] in
UIPickerView and if user select one of the value from picker,how to get the key.
- How to create an IBInspectable of type enum
- Linker error using extern “C” in Objective-C code
- How to Create Range Slider Programatically in iOS?
- Z Index of image and separator in UITableViewCell
- Why does this property need the 'retain'?
- Saving NSManagedObject in NSUserDefaults
- How to serialize a UIView?
- Check existing image in NSDocumentDirectory
- how to check if time is within a specific range in swift
- #ifdef replacement in the Swift language
- When using cocoapods, what is the best way to change the PRODUCT_NAME?
- How can I add JPEGs to an asset catalog in Xcode?
- ios swift 3 – UIAlertController width
- UISwitch set on/off Image
- Display only the corners of a UIView