UISearchBar barTintColor clearColor error in iOS 8.0
In my app i am using
UISearchBar in xib with
Xcode 6. And i have given bar tin color is clear color. It’s working on
iOS 7.1 below.
But main problem is in
iOS 8.0 it’s not working clear color. It’s displaying black color.
See Image :
Any one having adventurous of this issue.
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “UISearchBar barTintColor clearColor error in iOS 8.0”
I had the same problem in search bar so i changed the Search style from default to Minimal.
And it changed the bar style.
You can add a 1×1 pixel transparence image as background image to UISearchBar.
It would be a dirty workaround. I think Apple should fix this issue.
You have to set
UISearchBar tint color.
UISearchBar *search=[[UISearchBar alloc]initWithFrame:CGRectMake(10, 20, 100, 20)]; [search setBarTintColor:[UIColor clearColor]]; search.backgroundImage=[UIImage new]; self.navigationItem.titleView=search;
- IF clause is not validating NSString function return?
- Xcode 7.2 no matching provisioning profiles found
- NSURLSession doesn't return data in first call
- How to hide Toolbar in IQKeyboardManager iOS Swift 3
- iOS play video with MPMoviePlayerController
- Get pitch, roll and yaw relative to geographic north on iOS?
- navigator.app undefined
- Why use required Initializers in Swift classes?
- Build failed with error Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc
- Swift: extracting image from video comes out blurry even though video looks sharp?
- Dictionary doesn't recognize key type
- CGImageCreateWithImageInRect not Cropping Correctly
- HTML5 SQLite vs Native Database in case of PhoneGap
- No debugging symbols are available for the OS version installed on Apple Watch
- MonoTouch.Dialog: How to set limit of number of characters for EntryElement