UIStoryboard constraints on UIView
I have a view on top of my viewcontroller, its height is 64.
I need this view stays same size in all screen size 3.5″ , 4″ , 4,7″ and 5,5″.
The result I am taking is as in screenshots.
What should I do?
After fixing height to 64 it looks like this ;
- UITextView not visible on UIScrollView
- How to create a custom UITableViewCell programmatically using AutoLayout
- auto layout modify multiplier of constraint programmatically
- Auto Layout (Constraints) Center 2 side by side views in a parent view
- add constraints programmatically swift
- Constraints warning in console
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “UIStoryboard constraints on UIView”
Add Fixed Height to your Headerview like this , check in below image .
Fix Height of your view
Leading : 0
Top : 0
trailing : 0
Pin the height for wAny hAny size classes.
- Phonegap: Error when installing BarcodeScanner for iOS
- How to solve “duplicate symbol” when added Firebase in Xcode
- Segfault when Associated Type conforms to a protocol
- Xcode A+ source control symbol
- Programmatically Create Aggregate Audio Devices In Swift Using CoreAudio
- Swift 3 incorrect string interpolation with implicitly unwrapped Optionals
- Use rvm to force specific Ruby in Xcode Run Script build phase
- when should you use __bridge vs. CFBridgingRelease/CFBridgingRetain?
- Move a UIImageView
- Adding Items to and Querying the iOS Keychain with Swift
- Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11821 “Cannot Decode”
- Difference between ipa and xcarchive
- CLLocationManager and tvOS – RequestWhenInUseAuthorization() not prompting
- Why is a HTTPS NSURLSession connection only challenged once per domain?
- Implementing a CoverFlow View