UITableView in table view's headerView
Relating to UITableView sections to always stay within view but I got an idea I’m not sure of:
Has anyone ever tried to nest a
UITableView in another
UITableView, whether by putting the second one as the
tableHeaderView or as a section header of the first one?
- Landscape Mode ONLY for iPhone or iPad
- iOS Change alpha of UIButton when there is an EventTouchDown
- viewDidLoad is in fact called every time there is a segue transition
- Refresh UIPageViewController - reorder pages and add new pages
- How do I adjust CMMotionManager data for orientation under iOS 8?
- Xcode 5, disabling Storyboards
Solutions Collect From Internet About “UITableView in table view's headerView”
UITableView is derived from
UIScrollView. It is generally not a good idea to have a scroll view inside a scroll view (exception: when the scrolling directions are perpendicular to each other).
Otherwise you would end up with a user interface that is not appropriate for most users.
- How to find actual number of lines of UILabel?
- Use the increased navigation-bar title in iOS 11
- How do I make my app work with the media control buttons on lock screen?
- Understand convertRect:toView:, convertRect:FromView:, convertPoint:toView: and convertPoint:fromView: methods
- Move all subviews to container view keeping positions and constraints
- How can I check if a string contains letters in Swift?
- Reversing a Range results in Mismatching Types
- Get X and Y coordinates of a word in UITextView
- Build not available on iTunes Connect for internal testing through CircleCI fastlane deployment
- How to use “distanceTo”, “advancedBy” to handle String in Xcode7 beta6
- CloudKit count records
- Overriding a superclass delegate in Swift
- Spotify iOS SDK Swift display all (!) playlists (20+)
- Append data to a POST NSURLRequest
- how to change the group index of a body dynamically in box2d