Unable to connect IBOutlets to Storyboards
I’ve recently started creating an iPhone interface for my iPad application using storyboards, I’ve changed the project to Universal instead of iPad and assigned the desired storyboard to it’s device in the project summary screen.
But when I try to connect any element using control+drag to a piece of code such as:
@property (strong, nonatomic) IBOutlet UIImageView *logo;
It just can’t link it. The object IS the same type as the code says, same as the View is the same class inheritance. The iPad storyboard is still working well and can be enhanced, it’s still linked to the project. The new iPhone storyboard is completely useless, why is that?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Unable to connect IBOutlets to Storyboards”
This happens when the view controller in the storyboard for the scene you are working on is not set to the correct class.
Here’s roughly how it should look:
- What is __NSArrayI and __NSArrayM? How to convert to NSArray?
- String(data: data, encoding: NSUTF8StringEncoding) return nil
- How to be a MDM Vendor for iOS
- Unity iOS build error: duplicate symbols when using Firebase Unity SDK + Google VR SDK for Unity
- iphone facebook side menu using objective c
- Proper way to hide status bar on iOS, with animation and resizing root view
- OS X icons size
- library not found for…?
- Easy way to update app content via apple watch
- Calling didReceiveRemoteNotification when app is launching for the first time
- App Icons not included in build from Xcode 9
- Rotate Portrait to Landscape in pdfreader in ios6 and ios7
- How do you write a completion handler in Swift 3?
- Making stringWithContentsOfURL asynchronous – Is it safe?