Undefined symbols for architecture i386: “_OBJC_CLASS_$_MFMailComposeViewController”
I train in the creation of programs for the iPhone using MFMailComposeViewController. However, an error occurs when compiling:
Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "_OBJC_CLASS_ $ _MFMailComposeViewController", Referenced from: objc-class-ref in ViewController.o ld: symbol (s) not found for architecture i386 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use-v to see invocation)
Please help, what is it? And how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
- Why am I getting deadlock with dispatch_once?
- Render YpCbCr iPhone 4 Camera Frame to an OpenGL ES 2.0 Texture in iOS 4.3
- How can I log each request/response using Alamofire?
- Cannot assign a value of type “String” to type “UILabel” in swift
- What does the “simd” prefix mean in SceneKit?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Undefined symbols for architecture i386: “_OBJC_CLASS_$_MFMailComposeViewController””
You must add the MessageUI.framework framework to you project.
Here’s how you do it:
- Select the project in the project navigator sidebar.
- Click on the “Build Phases” tab.
- Expand the “Link Binary With Libraries” section.
- Click the ‘+’ button.
- Choose ‘MessageUI.framework’ from the list. (You can use the search box to find it).
You likely do not have the necessary imports:
How you add them can be found here importing framework
- In Objective-C why should I check if self = is not nil?
- Unable to make outlet connection to a constraint in IB
- Is there any ways to detect the roaming status on iOS 6?
- Objective-C: Find numbers in string
- Memory size of classes in Objective-C
- Get size of a View in React Native
- iOS: How to get a proper Month name from a number?
- iOS – Semi-transparent modal view controller
- How to #include hash with ext, tr1, or __gnu_cxx in XCode, C++
- Creating nib view from UIBarButtonItem?
- Get “does not implement methodSignatureForSelector” when try to store Array in NSUserDefaults,Swift?
- How does Apple notify iOS apps of refunds of in-app purchases (IAP)?
- Swift Protocol Extensions overriding
- Using a value from Alamofire request outside the function
- Load data from csv file (iphone SDk)