Universal Links not working on iOS10
Just updated my iPhone to iOS10 and the Universal links stopped working. If I run my app in an iPhone with iOS9, or lower, the Universal Links work fine, but the are just not working at all in iOS10.
- How to use UIViewControllerAnimatedTransitioning with UINavigationController?
- Core Data NSPredicate fetch on entity relationship using in clause
- Not able to reload data properly when retrieving objects from Parse
- Could not cast value of type 'UINavigationController' to 'jacrs_ios.TopViewController'
- How can I programmatically find Swift's version?
- Use NSManagedObject class without initWithEntity:?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Universal Links not working on iOS10”
It sounds like you inadvertently deactivated Universal Links. This usually happens if you tap the bypass link in the top right corner of the screen after opening a Universal Link.
This is a per-app setting that is saved on each unique device. The setting is preserved even if you delete the app and reinstall it, so the only way to reverse this is by intentionally re-enabling Universal Link behavior for that app on your device. There are a couple of ways to do this:
- Paste the link into Notes or iMessage (or some other app that supports Universal Links) and long-press on it. You’ll see an ‘Open in [App]’ option. Select it, and after that all Universal Links for that app will work again.
- On the the webpage that opens in Safari — assuming it doesn’t immediately redirect somewhere else — you can scroll up on the initial view to get a banner. Clicking this will also re-enable Universal Links for the associated app.
- UIView alpha vs. UIColor alpha
- numberOfSectionsInTableView not working
- iOS pod install gcm and pnchartswift
- Device having iOS 5.0.1 Not Detected in Xcode 4.2
- UIBarButtonItem Custom Background Appearance 'Jumping' after flip transition
- Swift Cast AnyObject to Block
- Alamofire4 migration, Apple Mach-O Linker (id) Error
- UISplitViewController with multiple Detail View Controller
- How do I export text from iOS application to desktop PC?
- FBSDK (New Facebook SDK 4.0) Implementation is not working for Login with Facebook
- PhoneGap 3.3 iOS KeyboardShrinksView
- What are the new “iOS data protection APIs”?
- What is causing this Crashlytics compile warning? (Auto-Linking supplied '…' framework linker option at '…' is not a dylib)
- run a simple python script in ios
- Getting rid of link-click “flash” indicator in iOs UIWebView