URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier alway return nil
URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier: always returns
NSURL *ubiquityURL = [fileManager URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier:nil]; if (ubiquityURL == nil)
- app build by xcode 4.5
- app is enabled iCloud
- IOS is logged in into iCloud account
ubiquityURL is normal in debug, but
ubiquityURL is always
nil after distribution to app store.
- How to build a release version of an iOS framework in Xcode?
- Which certificate should I use to sign my Mac OS X application?
- How do I create a release build in Xcode?
- Do removeAllObjects and release of an NSMutableArray both have the same functionality?
- Submitting third version of an iOS app via iTunesConnect before app goes live
- Leak or Crash - difference between autorelease and release
Solutions Collect From Internet About “URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier alway return nil”
It sounds like your release configuration has the wrong entitlements. What is your com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers values in your .entitlements plist?
- How to get alert when when level=2 warning occurs in didReceiveMemoryWarning method in iPhone
- How Can I open phone's keypad from my app
- iOS8 – prevent rotation on presenting viewController
- “You must provide a screenshot for 5.5-inch Retina display, because your app binary supports 5.5-inch Retina displays” while building in Xcode 5.1
- RegEx to match all occurrences of a character *after* the first occurrence?
- UILabel cuts off custom font. How do I dynamically adjust UILabel height based on custom font selected?
- WatchKit Extension bundle identifiers
- Core Data Reset
- circle image in cell imageView and how to resize it?
- SpriteKit conveyor belt
- hide and show WKInterfaceGroup programmatically
- UICollectionView: How to get the header view for a section?
- Add additional button next to back button on Tab embedded in navigation controller
- How to get hash fragment of URL from UIWebView
- Creating Auto Layout constraints to topLayoutGuide and bottomLayoutGuide in code