URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier alway return nil
URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier: always returns
NSURL *ubiquityURL = [fileManager URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier:nil]; if (ubiquityURL == nil)
- app build by xcode 4.5
- app is enabled iCloud
- IOS is logged in into iCloud account
ubiquityURL is normal in debug, but
ubiquityURL is always
nil after distribution to app store.
- Core Data: UIManagedDocument or AppDelegate to setup core data stack?
- Save objects from multiple stores to single persistent store
- Application crashes if a property name starts with new
- Create complicated NSCompoundPredicate in swift 3
- iOS UITableView sections with fetchedResultsController confusion
- Problematic NSManagedObject accumulation over time
Solutions Collect From Internet About “URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier alway return nil”
It sounds like your release configuration has the wrong entitlements. What is your com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers values in your .entitlements plist?
- iOS – Flip animation only for specific view
- qt 5.7 + Xcode 8.1 + os x El Capitan – could not resolve SDK Path for 'macosx'
- Objective-c search locations with radius
- UIButton's addtarget: not called after touch it!
- Call class method with argument from another class method in Swift
- MPMediaItemArtwork init(image:) deprecated in iOS 10.0
- Overriding methods using categories in Objective-C
- Animate a view zoom-bouncing in?
- How to prevent initial white flash when showing a UIWebView?
- Lazy var giving 'Instance member can not be used on type' error
- Select Multiple Images (UIImagePickerController or Photos.app Share UI)
- prepareForSegue called before didSelectRowAtIndexPath only when third segue is added
- Get Objective-C interface in Swift?
- Does not conform to protocol 'NSCoding' – Swift 3