How to rotate the UIImageView on z-axis with using accelerometer in iPhone device.
Please help me out with any source code.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Use accelerometer”
The z-direction points towards you, so to say. Try accessing the layer of the view. It should have a z-parameter.
here is the accelerometer example code …
There is also SO post
How can I rotate an image in response to the iPhone's accelerometer?
- Swift – How Can I use 'shouldChangeTextInRange' with Firebase for real time searching?
- Images.xcassets bug upon Archive or Build for running
- How to query “Or ” with includeKey in parse?
- Objective-C dynamic properties at runtime?
- NSTimer Decrease the time by seconds/milliseconds
- Swift dynamic type checking for structs?
- Playing a video file from a server in Swift
- iOS App Crashes on Phone but works fine on simulator
- Text Field Should Return, is this correct for ios7?
- iTunes Search Lookup for all a Developers Apps
- Why does the suggested Swift singleton implementation use a struct?
- How to get the height of the tabbar programmatically?
- unity game can not be simulated on iPhone 4s
- if (device == iPad), if (device == iPhone)
- Unrecognized selector sent to instance while archiving data (NSCoding)