How to rotate the UIImageView on z-axis with using accelerometer in iPhone device.
Please help me out with any source code.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Use accelerometer”
The z-direction points towards you, so to say. Try accessing the layer of the view. It should have a z-parameter.
here is the accelerometer example code …
There is also SO post
How can I rotate an image in response to the iPhone's accelerometer?
- How do you add a breakpoint in Xcode?
- How to run React-Native Examples?
- iOS Core Data Architecture tips wanted
- How to remove empty cells in UITableView?
- setKeepAliveTimeout iOS behavior, exceeded 15 wakes in 300 sec
- Verifying In App Purchase Receipt from Client
- iOS – How can I schedule something once a day?
- Know if iOS device has cellular data capabilities
- Customize UISegmentedControl, add background image and selected segment tint color
- NSCalendar, why does setting the firstWeekday doesn't effect calculation outcome?
- Google Places API Violation
- Apple rejected app 10.6 because Facebook opens Safari to login
- UITableView Section Index overlapping row delete button
- iOS: Using HanekeSwift with SwiftyJSON
- Create and import swift framework