Using OTHER_LDFLAGS with command line, iOS app generation command line
I am creating a tool to generate iOS app through command line using cordova. Everything was working fine but then i added Admob plugin and got a bunch of errors. But fortunately i got to know that i will have to add a few additional frameworks using xcode.
How can i provide additional frameworks usnig OTHER_LDFLAGS as we do $(inherited) in xcode
Please help anyone to get me out of this problem.
- Cordova + Crosswalk iOS still using UIWebView
- Why is my IOS app rejecting cdvfile:// and file:/// links?
- iOS application base path
- How to redirect towards GPS setting window in android or ios using phonegap for on or off a GPS
- Phonegap: Error when installing BarcodeScanner for iOS
- Cordova / Phonegap get phone number of device (Android & iOS)
- User Specific Avatar in JSQMessagesViewController with SDWebImage
- Is it OK to remove Prefix.pch file from the Xcode project?
- Exclude from iCloud backup: NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey
- PackageApplication stopped working with OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) today
- Issue decrypting with CommonCrypto in Swift
- UITableView tap to deselect cell
- Sending Emoji in Push Notifications via PHP on iOS
- Save iOS 8 Documents to iCloud Drive
- Can't push/pull to/from brand new repository hooked up to Xcode
- XCode & Facebook IOS SDK – Instructions incorrect
- AVAudioPlayer Help: Playing multiple sounds simultaneously, stopping them all at once, and working around Automatic Reference Counting
- UNRESOLVED: Protocol “https” not supported or disabled in libcurl
- Static Class vs Static Struct for static tool operations?
- How to use Cocoapods in a Swift framework?
- Creating UIActionSheet