Weird error while using UITextFieldDelegate
I have this error while messing with UITextField delegate:
Can't find keyplane that supports type 8 for keyboard Wildcat-Landscape-QWERTY-Pad; using 3673479387_Wildcat-Alphabetic-Keyboard_Capital-Letters
Someone have any idea what is it?
Thanks in advance.
- UITextField to Input Money Amount
- is it possible to know if user is typing or deleting characters in a textfield?
- Format UITextField text without having cursor move to the end
- Enabling done button after inserting one char in a textfield: textFieldDidEndEditing: or textFieldShouldBeginEditing: or?
- How do I restrict UITextField to English only? (Stopping Chinese pinyin input)
- Properly Subclassing UITextField in swift
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Weird error while using UITextFieldDelegate”
for iPad you can’t use keyboard type:
Decimal Pad; you must change it to
Number and Punctuation, etc
- How to send multiple buttons in button.addTarget action? Swift3
- In UIPageViewController, when “pageViewController:viewControllerBeforeViewController”get called?
- NSMutableArray removeAllObjects beyond bounds exception
- SKStoreReviewController, How to use it in a correct way?
- Cocoa app Create transparent view on top of all mac running applications
- How to change labels text from a button on a CCScrollView?
- Will removing support for armv7s architecture still work fine for the iPhone 5 screen?
- TableView with SearchController – DEINIT not called
- Phonegap Xcode iOS app crashes when status bar is tapped
- filteredArrayUsingPredicate does not exist in swift Array
- Alamofire returns .Success on error HTTP status codes
- AFNetworking-2 waitUntilFinished not working
- Can't get access to string localizations in UI Test (Xcode 7)
- iOS 7: Custom Back Indicator Image Position
- GCM works fine on Android but not working on iOS