Weird error while using UITextFieldDelegate
I have this error while messing with UITextField delegate:
Can't find keyplane that supports type 8 for keyboard Wildcat-Landscape-QWERTY-Pad; using 3673479387_Wildcat-Alphabetic-Keyboard_Capital-Letters
Someone have any idea what is it?
Thanks in advance.
- Chaining asynchronous operations from an array of objects with ReactiveCocoa
- how to replace images in puzzle game
- How to manage the gap between two views in auto layout
- Restrict the number of characters in UITextField
- A Swift example of Custom Views for Data Input (custom in-app keyboard)
- iOS CoreLocation checking CLLocation timestamp to use it
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Weird error while using UITextFieldDelegate”
for iPad you can’t use keyboard type:
Decimal Pad; you must change it to
Number and Punctuation, etc
- xcode NSURLConnection post return 200 but NSData always null?
- “Thread 1: stopped at breakpoint” error when initializing an NSURL object
- How to record and play audio simultaneously in iOS using Swift?
- Using the Network Link Conditioner on iOS devices
- Call instance method from class method
- iTunes account creation not allowed when trying to test In-App Purchases
- Making Core Data Thread-safe
- didSelectRowAtIndexPath: not being called
- Synchronizing Animations in keyboardWillShow keyboardWillHide — Hardware Keyboard & Virtual Keyboard Simultaneously
- Cocoapods – Unable to find a Specification for
- creating JSON format in Objective C
- How to get ENTIRE image from UIWebView including offscreen content
- Calculate the size in bytes of a Swift String
- Swift 3 – SIGABRT error – numberOfComponentsInPickerView:]: unrecognised selector sent to instance
- How to save only UIImageView not the whole screen in my photo app. In Swift