What are Anchor and Passthrough used for in popover segues?
In Xcode, a Popover segue has two connection fields named Anchor and Passthrough. What are they used for?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “What are Anchor and Passthrough used for in popover segues?”
These are properties of the
UIPopoverController, not the segue. Thats why if you look at the documentation for the
UIStoryboardPopoverSegue, you won’t find these two properties.
The anchor is telling the
UIPopoverController where to point its arrow.
The passthrough is an array of views that the user can interact with while the
UIPopoverController is displayed.
The documentation is here: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uipopovercontroller
and the section going over the passthrough views is here:
- Uploading Images from UIImage Picker onto new Firebase (Swift)
- Can I bind different associated values in a Swift enum to the same var?
- The #selector is not compatible with the closure?
- Can I use AVCaptureSession to encode an AAC stream to memory?
- @end missing in implementation context
- How do I put a UIActivityIndicatorView in a UIAlertController?
- Swift readonly external, readwrite internal property
- What's the difference between 'weak' and 'assign' in delegate property declaration
- iOS 9 ATS SSL error with supporting server
- how to replace multi new line with single new line in Xcode using Find & Replace
- Deploying an App from Xcode to a device without launching the app
- iOS “ current graphics context” – What is that
- Autoexpand UITextView height dynamically in ios
- Most common array elements
- Callback for MSSticker Peels in iOS 10 iMessage sticker app