What are Instruments in Xcode and where can I find tutorials about them?
Can any one tell me what Intruments are in Xcode? Are there any tutorials or videos for learning about Instruments, such as the Lynda iPhone SDK Essential Training tutorial?
- How can I click a button behind a transparent UIView?
- What happens with iphone google analytics calls when there's no internet connection?
- What is required to develop iPhone games?
- Best architecture for an iOS application that makes many network requests?
- iOS 4 app crashes at startup on iOS 3.1.3: Symbol not found: __NSConcreteStackBlock
- Force iphone app to restart programmatically
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What are Instruments in Xcode and where can I find tutorials about them?”
Instruments is Apple’s profiler framework and visualization application. It works with any XCode supported language and device (C, C++, Objective C).
Apple has a list of features for Instruments on their developer tools page. It’s not necessarily Objective-C related, but it is a set of tools for helping you to find bugs and improve your application’s performance.
Apple also has a user guide for Instruments — it starts off with a list of what you can do with Instruments, and then tells you how to do these things.
Instruments User Guide.
- Session 304 – What’s New in Instruments
- Session 306 – Automating User Interface Testing with Instruments
- Session 309 – Advanced Performance Analysis with Instruments
- Session 311 – Advanced Memory Analysis with Instruments
- Session 310 – What’s New In Instruments
- Session 312 – iOS Performance and Power Optimization with Instruments
- Session 409 – Learning Instruments
- iOS – Build fails with CocoaPods cannot find header files
- Swift protocol that is using an enum with generic associated type
- How to present an AlertView from a UICollectionViewCell
- objective-c accessing methods from custom cell
- No visible @interface for 'NSDate' declares the selector 'initWithString:'
- Swift, How to get information from a custom annotation on clicked
- Kill Command for a jailbroken iPhone
- Changing an Int to a CGFloat in Swift to return heightForRowAtIndexPath tableview function
- Hiding NSLog output coming from precompiled library
- How do I build multiple versions of the same iOS application for OEMs
- how can i set array in EKRecurrenceRule for day of the week?
- Custom MKAnnotation Image goes back to default when I attempt to drag
- How to programmatically add a UITabBarController & UINavigationController in AppDelegate?
- Xcode Lost connection to iPhone
- Programatically send iMessage using private frameworks