What are @property, @synthesize, @implementation, @interface in iphone programming?
I am new to iPhone programming, and want to know:
What are @property, @synthesize, @implementation, @interface in iPhone programming?
- How does one compare one image to another to see if they are similar by a certain percentage, on the iPhone?
- UIView performance: opaque, backgroundColor, clearsContextBeforeDrawing?
- Saving Array to Plist file that contains Custom Objects iPhone
- What is the most efficient way to sync Core Data with JSON API
- Core Data Relationships: How to insert a new object into an entity and create a relationship to an existing object in another entity
- View got hidden below UINavigationBar iOS 7
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What are @property, @synthesize, @implementation, @interface in iphone programming?”
@property generates prototypes for getter and setter methods. You usually place it in an @interface block which is itself in a .h file. The @interface block is where you declare a object’s methods and attributes.
@synthesize generates getter and setter methods. You usually place it in an @implementation block which is itself in a .m file. The @implementation block is where you write the code of the object’s methods.
@property is an objective C directive that allows to generate accessors.here we can specify the name and type of the property
@synthesize directive automatically generates setters and getters for us
• interface : the interface of class is usually stored in .h file and defines instance variables and public methods
• implementation : The implementation of a class is in .m file and usually contains the actual code of the methods
- Mobile Safari/ iPhone Mail.app HTML design issues: prevent autolinking and styling auto-links (dates, addresses, etc.)
- keeping a UIButton pressed(state selected/highlighted),until another button is pressed?
- App crashes when user starts typing in UISearchBar
- how to loop through elements of array of <UnsafeMutablePointer> in Swift
- AFNetworking Cause Error while using XCTest in Xcode5
- How can I use String slicing subscripts in Swift 4?
- How do I modify a GPUImageGaussianSelectiveBlurFilter to operate over a rectangle instead of a circle?
- When are argument labels required in Swift?
- How to add minutes to current time in swift
- APNs push notification with macOS Sierra
- How to make a map-like view that has a custom map image?
- UIAlertController – add custom views to actionsheet
- GCD pattern for chaining async operations while piping the results
- Swift override protocol methods in sub classes
- Deleting from UISearchController's filtered search results