What can cause a “Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_atomic” error when compiling for iOS 5.0?
I’m having a compiling error in IOS 5.
The error I get is:
wait_fences: failed to receive reply: 10004003 dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_atomic Referenced from: /var/mobile/Applications/952C640B-8310-4028-AAE5-FD308D02B005/MorethanMusic.app/MorethanMusic Expected in: /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib dyld: Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_atomic Referenced from: /var/mobile/Applications/952C640B-8310-4028-AAE5-FD308D02B005/MorethanMusic.app/MorethanMusic Expected in: /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
How can I fix this error?
- Google Places Api iOS Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded error
- Display image from SQLite Blob in Swift
- PDF and MFMailComposeViewController
- How to open URL schemes from Safari in iOS9?
- Internal Testflight build not installing hangs at 90%
- The identity certificate for com.xyz.profile.mdm could not be found?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What can cause a “Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_atomic” error when compiling for iOS 5.0?”
Paul’s answer is only halfway there. After some searching, I found this thread, which suggested you make the deployment target the same for all subprojects:
It doesn’t matter what they are (at least for this problem), as long as they’re the same.
This solved this precise error for me.
Don’t forget to clean the GData Project’s DerivedData Folder before building.
Set your Deployment target to iOS5 in your build settings.
- How does right-clicking text and selecting a service work?
- How to upload file to lambda function or API Gateway?
- Memory profiling doesn't work with Xcode 9
- Is there a way to know when an app is deleted in iOS?
- Code signing error: Doesn't match key pair in default keychain
- CLLocationManager.location is nil
- Can a subclass override a function and make more restrictive return?
- How to center UITextField text in Swift
- How do I NSLog an NSDate?
- Install claimed to have succeeded, but application could not be found on device
- UIAppearance proxy for custom objects
- No iphone simulator folder in Application support
- Simulator shows Black screen using ionic
- xcrun: error: unable to find utility “PackageApplication”, not a developer tool or in PATH – Since updating xCode
- how to add a custom key to Keyboard in ios?