What is a good data visualization library for iOS?
Similar to an existing question What is a good visualization library for creating state diagrams and animations. I am looking for a library similar to Flare Prefuse that works on iOS. What would you recommend?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is a good data visualization library for iOS?”
You could use Protovis, D3, or Raphael inside a UIWebView. Protovis is by the same author as Flare. D3 is an offshoot of Protovis. Below are some other questions that might be helpful depending on what you are doing:
Is there a visualization framework like JUNG for iOS?
Node-based data visualization library in c or objective c
- How can I connect iPhone and web service and get XML data?
- XCode .m vs. .mm
- Is there a way to change the text position in UITabBar or UITabBarItem?
- HTTP Requests in Swift 3
- UICollectionView cellForItemAtIndexPath not registering cell
- Output compile durations for swift files
- iPhone SDK:How can I fix this leakage?
- How to make dynamic uitabbar controllers?(swift)
- Apple Push Notification not working with ad-hoc build
- Highlighted text in iOS (karaoke like app)
- Refresh UIPageViewController – reorder pages and add new pages
- How could I replace UIMenuController with my own view when text is selected?
- iPhone/iOS Status bar not hiding in Xcode project
- An error occurred while listing Android targets
- Drawing a rectangle in UIView