what is correct format of bundle identifier in iOS?
I have four bundle identifier
Please help me to find out correct bundle identifier,
Please tell me which is correct.
- iTunes Store operation failed. No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier ‘org.cocoapods.Alamofire’ is correct
- Invalid code signing entitlements error upon iTunes Connect validation for iOS app
- “This app contains an app extension with an illegal bundle identifier” issue
- “An App ID with bundle identifier X is not available. Please enter a different string” (Xcode 7.3)
- Xcode 6: how to set a custom bundle identifier?
- Do I have to register a new Bundle ID to upload new application to iTune Connect?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “what is correct format of bundle identifier in iOS?”
All the formats which you have mentioned are correct. But the standard format as expected by apple is
The First type is the correct one.It is a standard to use the reverse domain name as the bundle identifier along with app name.
For example com.google.gmail,com.fb.messanger
- How to implement a physical effect in SimCity 5, that a building swings when it is being moved?
- Cocoa – Gaining Root Access for NSFileManager
- Swift Initialize Struct with optional stored properties
- What is a safe way to turn streamed (utf8) data into a string?
- UIImage to base64 String Encoding
- Core Data – Failed to load optimized model at path
- Why NSNotFound isn't -1 but NSIntegerMax
- NSManagedObjects that I own being released by main.m?
- Find nearest location from existing coordinates mapkit
- Convert hex to decimal in swift
- How to add tapGesture for UIImageView in UIView
- Naming an iOS app for submission
- Finding cause of “Automatic Preferred Max Layout Width is not available on iOS versions prior to 8.0”
- Multiple entry points to a storyboard
- iPhone collecting CoreMotion data in the background. (longer than 10 mins)