What is the best method to exclude data and query parts of data in a Swift Firebase query?
I am querying users from Firebase and would like to know the best method to query all users excluding the current
ref.authData.uid . In parse its read like this……
query?.whereKey("username", notEqualTo: PFUser.currentUser()!.username!) query?.whereKey("username", containsString: self.searchTXTFLD.text)
Also, is there any Firebase query type similar to Parse’s containsString?
- What are the internal and external databases that can be used with Android, Windows Phone and iOS?
- How to save data from query, in array of string, Firebase iOS?
- Sqlite Database Load Fails - Issue with sqlite prepare statement - iPhone - xCode 4.3.1
- Problems with PHP and MySQL
- Firestore: How to get random documents in a collection
Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is the best method to exclude data and query parts of data in a Swift Firebase query?”
There is no way to retrieve only items from Firebase that don’t match a certain condition. You’ll have to retrieve all items and exclude the offending ones client-side. Also see is it possible query data that are not equal to the specified condition?
There is also no contains operator for Firebase queries. This has been covered many times before, such as in this question: Firebase query – Find item with child that contains string
- How to parse JSON with multiple instance in Object C
- Should subclasses call the designated initializer in the immediate super class?
- How to setup Xcodes “debug/release target settings”?
- Xcode Instruments error: “Allocations tracking library was not loaded in time”
- Swift: Switch statement fallthrough behavior
- contentsize and contentOffset equivalent in NSScroll view
- Image within PFFile will be uploaded to parse instead of being saved into the local datastorage
- iOS: When I open my app from iMazing, how to hide and protect from read and protect from copy on the mac a specific folder?
- How to hide status bar of a single view controller in iOS 9?
- Swift: Properties are not being added to ProductName-swift.h file
- How to change UIWebView default font
- Swift 3 – Alamofilre 4.0 multipart image upload with progress
- iOS 7 UIDatePicker height inconsistency?
- How to load GIF image in Swift?
- Magical Record save in background