What is the default background color of the navigation bar in iOS 7?
I would like to set the background color of a menu to that of the navigation bar. What is the best way to do this?
- iOS 7 navigation bar jumping / stretching upon viewDidAppear
- How to change the title of the UINavigationBar back button to “Back”
- UINavigationBar Appearance on Modal Not Setting
- How do you determine the size/frame of a custom UINavigationItem.titleView?
- Trying to handle “back” navigation button action in iOS
- Custom UINavigationBar background image appears darker than the original image
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is the default background color of the navigation bar in iOS 7?”
The default navbar color in iOS 7 is
[UIColor colorWithRed:(247.0f/255.0f) green:(247.0f/255.0f) blue:(247.0f/255.0f) alpha:1];
To get the tint color of a navigation bar, do this:
By using this when you set the background color of your menu, you will not have to change it in case you change your navigation bar tint.
In Swift, it is:
UIColor(colorLiteralRed: (247/255), green: (247/255), blue: (247/255), alpha: 1)
- “There is no registered handler for URL scheme com-google-gidconsent” error when singning in using GIDSignIn
- Info.plist not in correct format
- How to hide status bar of a single view controller in iOS 9?
- How do I access variable values from one view controller in another?
- UITableView: Adaptive cell height
- Show a View on First Launch Only – Swift 3
- iOS not recognising click events
- WKWebView: Is it possible to preload multiple URLs?
- Child View Controller rotation methods not being called
- Utility Class with array
- Uploading photos to Instagram via your own iOS app
- iOS CorePlot how to install
- Meaning of symbol ^ in Objective C
- How to mimic UITableView's UITableViewStylePlain section header style
- iOS – WatchKit how to send message/data from iPhone app to WatchKit app?