What is the equivalent of Android content provider in IOS?
What is the equivalent of Android’s content provider in iOS?
A content provider manages access to a central repository of data. A provider is part of an Android application, which often provides its own UI for working with the data. However, content providers are primarily intended to be used by other applications, which access the provider using a provider client object. Together, providers and provider clients offer a consistent, standard interface to data that also handles inter-process communication and secure data access.
- Why this deep link (applink), generated by facebook does not work?
- window.orientation returns different values in iOS and Android
- Is it possible to intercept an incoming call via an APP (IOS and Android)
- Official “Boost library” Support for Android and iOS?
- How to detect mobile (iOS and Android) using JSP/Java?
- Can I write native iPhone, android , windows ,blackberry apps using Python?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is the equivalent of Android content provider in IOS?”
If I’m understanding that link correctly, there is no equivalent.
On iOS, apps can’t share resources between each other in that way. For security reasons, each app has it’s own data and is sandboxed from being able to access the data within another app.
The only ways you could share data between apps is to have some network sync process between your apps, or possibly use
UIPasteBoard but that’s cumbersome. You can also pass very limited data via the app URL scheme.
- Passing property value using instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier with storyboards
- Download Xcode simulator directly
- How to do custom font and color in UITableViewRowAction without Storyboard
- listing all files from specified folders in Google Drive through IOS Google Drive SDK
- AlamofireImage how to clean memory and cache
- UITextView cursor below frame when changing frame
- JSON Parse Error
- Any way to bold part of a NSString?
- Basic HTTP Authentication on iPhone
- How to rotate an object around a arbitrary point?
- How to check if an NSString contains one of the NSStrings in an NSArray?
- Model is running iOS 10.2 (14C92), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode
- How does localizedStringWithFormat work?
- How to update a UITableVIewCell without reloading full table
- Swift: Crop and Export Video