What is the equivalent of Project->Rename in Xcode 4
Xcode 3 had the easy to use Project-> Rename in case I wanted to change the name of my app being developed. I don’t see the option in Xcode 4 anymore. Whats the best way to rename your app without any crashes?
- How can i get the textfield value from tag in iPhone sdk?
- What is modern runtime?
- Set view controllers property before pushViewController
- iOS video streaming and storing on device afterwards
- iOS SDK UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFit vs. UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFill
- Is there any way to switch on/off bluetooth in iPhone programatically?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is the equivalent of Project->Rename in Xcode 4”
⌘+1, click the blue node with the project name, wait a second, click again (the name becomes editable). That’s it.
This is answered here as well
Renaming projects in Xcode 4
- Parsing XML from URL in Swift
- .toInt() removed in Swift 2?
- EXC_BAD_ACCESS error when trying to change Bool property
- Is NSURLCache persistent across launches?
- weak property gives me nil when i'm trying to access it swift
- Call variadic Objective-C function from Swift
- ios: uitableview section header anchor to top of table
- Swift class does not conform to Objective-C protocol with error handling
- Objective-C Difference between setting nil and releasing
- Reactive Cocoa limit a signal to only one subscriber at once
- How to disable the “drag down to view Notifications” feature?
- locationManager(_:didChangeAuthorization:) executes when app first runs?
- Swift UIActionSheet crashes on iPad?
- Create Xcode Project with Ruby XcodeProj
- Whats the best way to manage code snippets on Xcode?