What is the equivalent of Project->Rename in Xcode 4
Xcode 3 had the easy to use Project-> Rename in case I wanted to change the name of my app being developed. I don’t see the option in Xcode 4 anymore. Whats the best way to rename your app without any crashes?
- How to disable fast application switching (multitasking) on iOS 4?
- Manually set interface orientation
- NSArray of weak references (__unsafe_unretained) to objects under ARC
- NSXMLParser retrieving wrong data from XML tags
- How to install Cocos2d PROJECT templates in Xcode 4?
- iPhone app does not run on old device (3G, 3GS, …)
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “What is the equivalent of Project->Rename in Xcode 4”
⌘+1, click the blue node with the project name, wait a second, click again (the name becomes editable). That’s it.
This is answered here as well
Renaming projects in Xcode 4
- Getting NSFetchedResultsController, NSSortDescription and sectionNameForKeyPath to work together
- How to convert an NSString into an NSNumber
- cannot edit .xcworkspace/contents file
- Alamofire 4.0 RequestRetrier should(_,retry,with,completion) not being called
- NSData: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value
- Access container view child properties swift
- How do I specify that a non-generic Swift type should comply to a protocol?
- How to check if device is Ipad mini
- Core Data multithread store relations
- Invalid API Key supplied using Firebase
- QR Code possible data types or standards
- How to change Color of button2 in swift when button1 is clicked?
- Show Time in 12 and 24 hour format in UIDatepicker on the basis of app settings not on device Settings
- Can't convert value of type – Swift
- Can not include .ttf font into project