what mechanisms used by Whatsapp and Viber for Chatting and messaging
I am searching some thing about Whatsapp and Viber.
They are providing Free calls ans SMS and Chatting functionality over VOIP.
Can any one identify what kind of Mechanisms are used by both application .
Means For Chat what kind of protocols are used and other details. and any other code which may be usefull to create chat applications like these.
please provide some details.
- How to make an iOS VOIP/SIP Application with audio codec's only
- UILocalNotification does not fire after 10 minutes in background
- Voip Pushkit notification will not re-launch the app if it was force-quitted and device was rebooted
- How do I make my App run an NSTimer in the background?
- XMPP chat app got rejected for using VoIP service as background mode
- iOS: Open Source VoIP/SIP Objective-C Code
Solutions Collect From Internet About “what mechanisms used by Whatsapp and Viber for Chatting and messaging”
Whatsapp uses a custom XMPP server, Viber uses their own SIP voip server.
There are some opensource libraries for XMPP.
- Changing position of a UILabel for a custom UITableVIewCell
- When should I stop updating location manager?
- Using static keyword in objective-c when defining a cached variable
- Adding components to path – Objective C
- IBM Worklight – Cannot register to event source callback with an existing alias. The alias is already in use for event source
- iOS Android Material Design Hierarchical Timing using UICollectionView
- Conditional categories in Mountain Lion
- How to set the height of a UIPopoverPresentationController to be the same as your UITableView
- how to show a loading bar or progress bar in iPhone application whiele fetching data
- UIView shadow, cornerradius not working
- Memory leaks with AddressBook framework
- build error duplicate symbols arclite.o
- Should I update my app upon receiving payload? Or I should always update it by allowing it to download for itself?
- iOS 7 – adjusting for status bar
- static variable link error