what mechanisms used by Whatsapp and Viber for Chatting and messaging
I am searching some thing about Whatsapp and Viber.
They are providing Free calls ans SMS and Chatting functionality over VOIP.
Can any one identify what kind of Mechanisms are used by both application .
Means For Chat what kind of protocols are used and other details. and any other code which may be usefull to create chat applications like these.
please provide some details.
- Undefined symbols for architecture i386: “_OBJC_CLASS_$_ZipException”, referenced from: error
- Can't put a single quote before the year in NSDateFormatter
- Reusability issue on UICollectionView
- Repeat UILocalNotification on certain days of week
- How can I sort strings in NSMutableArray into alphabetical order?
- AGVTool new-version and what-version do not correspond
Solutions Collect From Internet About “what mechanisms used by Whatsapp and Viber for Chatting and messaging”
Whatsapp uses a custom XMPP server, Viber uses their own SIP voip server.
There are some opensource libraries for XMPP.
- A different bridging between Array and Dictionary
- iOS Android Material Design Hierarchical Timing using UICollectionView
- Non-Public Library SockPuppetGizmo
- How to efficiently find CGRects for visible words in UITextView?
- Is objectAtIndexedSubscript available in IOS5?
- 'openssl/conf.h' file not found error on MacOS Sierra
- Display animated GIF in iOS
- How to get Wifi SSID in iOS9 after CaptiveNetwork is deprecated and calls for Wifi name are already blocked
- install mobileprovision file – Xcode 6
- How do you detect memory leaks on iPhone?
- Add “for in” support to iterate over Swift custom classes
- How to get localizedstring for CNLabeledValue in swift3
- GCD to perform task in main thread
- UITableView Section Headers by month of dates in array
- my UIViews muck-up when I combine UIPanGestureRecognizer and autolayout