Where does Xcode store .m files of a framework?
In Xcode there are many frameworks (like mkmapkit.framework).
This framework contains only .h (header) files. Where can I find the corresponding .m (implementation) files.
- Launch Screen storyboard not displaying image
- Getting the musical data of an iPod-track
- Keep bluetooth sound when initializing AVAudioSession
- iOS app 'The application could not be verified' only on one device
- Serving non-Retina and Retina displays with one code base: framework for scaling layouts and assets for HTML5 apps on iPhones or iOS devices?
- How to customize the error handling when user choose not to purchase an item in iOS InApp Purchase?
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Where does Xcode store .m files of a framework?”
The only way to see the implementation is to decompile the frameworks static library with tools like those described in this question:
Decompiling Objective-C libraries
Since the frameworks you are probably interested in will generally have symbols stripped, it will be a bit of a task understanding what is going on but you can glean some things from tools like these.
The implementation files are not distributed with Xcode. Apple keeps them proprietary.
The framework classes are available as binary library files (.dylib, .a etc. for example). So .m which are implementation source files are not available. Header .h must be available as without header files compiling is not possible.
You can find them inside Apple’s internal source code repositories. If you work at Apple on an appropriate team, you can check them out. If you don’t, then you’re out of luck.
- Is this code drawing at the point or pixel level? How to draw retina pixels?
- Record And Play Voice in Separate Class (Swift3)
- Determinate finish loading website in webView with Swift in Xcode
- Best practices for Xcode + Git for multi-developer projects
- dispatch_after – GCD in swift?
- Force UIWebView to redraw?
- Core Data Mapping Model version hashes not matching to source model version hashes
- XCode, Authentication and NSUserDefaults
- Convert Hex String to ASCII Format
- How to create and save EKCalendar on ios 6
- Find which child view was tapped when using UITapGestureRecognizer
- Can't commit changes to local git repository
- iOS TabbarViewController hide the tab bar
- OpenCV and Xcode
- SKEmitterNode isn't removing itself from parent?