Why am I getting an UIBarButtonItem customization warning?
I have a simple storyboard with a table view inside a navigation view controller that pushes from the table view to another view controller that has a full screen image view. The table view has a prompt text in it’s navigation bar. When I tap on the table view cell in the table view I receive the warning below. I’m not customizing the back button at all. I created a sample project showing the issue.
Anyone have an idea why I’m receiving this warning?
UIBarButtonItem customization of back button background image for UIBarMetricsDefaultPrompt or UIBarMetricsLandscapePhonePrompt is ignored`
- Changing an instance variable in a block
- Warning: Implicit conversion loses Integer precision in xcode 6
- Base.lproj/MainMenu.xib is not available when compiling for targets before Mac OS X 10.8
- suppress instance method override linker warning framework xcode
- Xcode stupid warning: View is clipping its content
- How do I temporary disable warnings in my objective c source file?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Why am I getting an UIBarButtonItem customization warning?”
I’ve tried your code in a lot of combinations: Xcode 5.0.2 \ beta one, iPhone 5 \ iPhone 5s and various Simulators. This issue isn’t reproducible when using new beta iOS SDK, so seems like this bug was fixed and you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
- IOS – How to hide a view by touching anywhere outside of it
- Localisation strings not always work having ShareKit in a project
- NSManagedObject setter giving me : unrecognized selector sent to instance
- Impelementation of RTCDataChannel of WebRTC in iOS
- What is platform string for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus?
- Swift language NSClassFromString
- How to get keyboard state in Objective-C without referring to NSEvent
- How do I append a string/number to a string ?
- Error while retrieving data from parse.com
- setting titleView of custom UINavigationBar
- How can I verify that I am running on a given GCD queue without using dispatch_get_current_queue()?
- Xcode doesn't show the line that causes a crash
- Xcode 6 beta color picker issue
- Firebase Upgrading From 2.5.1 to 3.2.1
- Xcode debugger (lldb) get object description from memory address