Why does Fabric mac app opens automatically when project is running?
As part of fabric integration I have installed Fabric mac app,
I found that whenever I run the project(I am running iOS app through XCode), the Fabric app also gets launched automatically,
My Questions are:
- Why it automatically launches when running project ?
- Is there a way I can stop this happening ?
FYI: The same happens even when the app is running in simulator.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Why does Fabric mac app opens automatically when project is running?”
Mike from Fabric here. It’s an odd behavior that you’re seeing and is most likely due to an old version of the Run Script. Years ago, the run script build phase required the Fabric app to be present in order to handle the actual uploading of the dSYMs. We would move the dSYMs during the build of the app to a location that the Fabric app would then asynchronously upload them. That behavior was changed a long way back, but it’s possible a new version never was included. The current version is:
Fabric.framework/run 1.6.2 (205)
I’d check the version by running ./run -v from the project and update your Fabric and Crashlytics frameworks.
You can also remove Fabric.app completely from your system and switch to using CocoaPods or manual installation instructions. It hasn’t been required to use for a couple of years.
- Convert Hex code to Unicode in objective-C
- Can't use concrete subclass to implement a property in protocol in Swift
- How to get mathemical PI constant in Swift
- <extracting data from value failed> in NSDictionary
- How to handle hash collisions for Dictionaries in Swift
- iOS – Check for push notification support in the app
- Xcode 6 GM won't compile for iOS device, but is fine in simulator – odd error message
- Make struct Hashable?
- Retrieve SecKey from Keychain
- When I should use Navigation Controller?
- C++: How to reuse Encrypted Sqlite database in MFC application which is already in iOS
- UITextView's inputView on iOS 7
- How do you watch or evaluate an expression in xcode like visual studio's immediate window?
- Make custom button on Tab Bar rounded
- Are NSNotificationCenter events received synchronously or asynchronously?