Why reloadData is showing error for my tableView inside ViewController?
I have a tableView inside the view controller, however reloadData is not working for the tableView. Xcode shows error thread1: exc_bad_instruction. I tried to assign reloadData to other methods but the result is same? How can i fix it?enter image description here
- Attempt to delete row containing first responder that refused to resign
- How to Make the scroll of a TableView inside ScrollView behave naturally
- Swipe UITableView onto screen, keep swiping?
- Swift: Could not cast value of type 'UITableViewCell' to a custom cell class
- Auto-sizing UITableViewCell in iOS 8
- Passing data between two UIViewControllers using Swift and Storyboard
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Why reloadData is showing error for my tableView inside ViewController?”
myTableView did not connect to a TableView in Storyboard.
- Metal off-screen drawing with Multi-Sampling
- How do I compile mac osx app developed on 64 bit Mac OSX to run on 32 bit?
- delete lines between UITableViewCells in UITableView
- Xcode 6.3.2 – can't get authorization from Facebook via Parse.com – Swift
- Swift, Custom UIButton does not work when click
- Retrieve data from new Firebase
- Force popover on iPhone with programmatically created UIPopoverPresentationController
- Objective-C: Sort array using arguments
- Shadow on UIView layer
- how to handle the interruption in iphone
- Automatically change cell height based on content – Swift
- Is it possible to access Swift global variables from an objective-c file?
- Zoom in on User Location- Swift
- swift – sort an array of objects by their optional boolean property without force unwrapping
- WebCore: Worker: EXC_BAD_ACCESS when connecting Safari debugger to an Xcode 8.3 project