Will it be possible to upload to AppStore binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release?
Will it be possible to upload to the AppStore a binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release? iOS 7 has the new interface controls and new look. Will an old-styled application be approved (based on previous iOS releases)?
- How to download audio/video files from internet and store in iPhone app?
- Programmatically scroll a UIScrollView
- Core animation animating the layer to flip horizontally
- How to get all NSRange of a particular character in a NSString?
- How to set certain view controller to be landscape and portrait and certain to be landscape only ? (iOS)
- Share video on Twitter with Fabric API without composer iOS
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Will it be possible to upload to AppStore binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release?”
That is really a question only Apple can answer. In the past Apple has allowed a certain period after a new release of iOS or of new devices before requiring App submissions to support them.
- NSTimer stops in the background after some time
- Swift – How to know when the file is successfully download from url using FileManager.default.copyItem
- How can I create a big, red UIButton with the iPhone SDK?
- Attempting to run multiple tests using Xcode's new UI testing fails
- Google Analytics 3.12 crashes on iOS
- Drawing colored text in UIView's -drawRect: method
- Static library with ARC support linked to non-ARC project causing linker errors
- Firebase 3x method not working in real device but working on simulator Swift 3.0
- Best practices for Storyboard login screen, handling clearing of data upon logout
- Fetch users data only if it matches current users data
- Swift: guard vs if let
- Swift – How to get the index of an array that has an initializer?
- Access to Camera and PhotoLibrary
- How to link to libz and libsqlite in xcode 7 beta?
- Xcode mach-o linker error when archiving project with test targets