Will it be possible to upload to AppStore binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release?
Will it be possible to upload to the AppStore a binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release? iOS 7 has the new interface controls and new look. Will an old-styled application be approved (based on previous iOS releases)?
- Localize Asset Catalogs
- Build target randomly added to Xcode scheme
- Cocoapods setup stuck on pod setup command on terminal
- How to suppress a “SpriteKit Texture Atlas Generator Warning”?
- Xcode 5 - Launch Images not loading in iPad of iPhone app
- iOS7 new update V 7.1(11D167) not compatible in Xcode 5 for development
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Will it be possible to upload to AppStore binary made on xCode 4 after iOS 7 and xCode 5 release?”
That is really a question only Apple can answer. In the past Apple has allowed a certain period after a new release of iOS or of new devices before requiring App submissions to support them.
- Uploads using backgroundSessionConfiguration and NSURLSessionUploadTask cause app to crash
- UITableViewCell: rounded corners and shadow
- How to use pull to refresh in Swift?
- Best practice for setting up an automated build server for iphone apps?
- Non-repeating arc4random_uniform
- Display the list of my twitter followers in ios 5 app?
- How to check if object exists in core data
- Day Name From NSDate?
- Impulse SKSpriteNode depending on touched location Swift 2
- ld: warning: unexpected srelocation type 9 while building in xcode
- Swift: Corelocation handling NSError in didFailWithError
- AirPlay button on custom view
- Swift didSet get index of array
- iOS-Using upload image on Google Drive Api(error “Assertion failure in: GTLServer…”)
- Xcode 6: Build hangs and Interface Builder Cocoa Touch Tool starts allocating all RAM