Workaround for Unity5 iOS compile error with facebook-unity-sdk 6.2.1
i am getting these errors when i try to compile on iOS:
FBLinkShareParams *dialogParams = [[[FBLinkShareParams alloc] init] autorelease];
/Users/Daniel/Repositories/Unity5/FacebookTest/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FbUnityInterface.mm:561:73: ‘autorelease’ is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode
/Users/Daniel/Repositories/Unity5/FacebookTest/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FbUnityInterface.mm:662:15: No known class method for selector ‘publishInstall:withHandler:’
now these don’t seem to be that much of a problem, so is there any Facebook developer here who can give as a fast workaround this?
How is responsible for this at Facebook, why can’t we contact them directly?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Workaround for Unity5 iOS compile error with facebook-unity-sdk 6.2.1”
Put -fno-objc-arc in the compile flags of the FbUnityInterface.mm , and it will work
Following user2018862’s advice, this worked for me (setting the -fno-objc-arc flag for
FbUnityInterface.mm is found under the “Compiled Sources” section of the “Build Phases” pane.
- How can I fix the tab bar of the tab bar controller in iOS?
- why is UIWebViewDelegate assign instead of weak?
- Decrease the width of the last line in multiline UILabel
- Undefined symbols for architecture error when deployment target is 7.0
- face alignment algorithm on images
- What is the best way to do a fetch request in CoreData?
- XCode Crashing When Opening Project File
- Objective C: how to check if variable is NSArray or NSMutableArray
- objective-c block vs selector. which one is better?
- SecItemAdd always returns error -34018 in Xcode 8 in iOS 10 simulator
- UIWebView links opening in Safari
- How to change CAGradientLayer color points?
- iOS 8 Auto cell height – Can't scroll to last row
- Terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException?
- App Crashing: Mutating method sent to immutable object