Workaround for Unity5 iOS compile error with facebook-unity-sdk 6.2.1
i am getting these errors when i try to compile on iOS:
FBLinkShareParams *dialogParams = [[[FBLinkShareParams alloc] init] autorelease];
/Users/Daniel/Repositories/Unity5/FacebookTest/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FbUnityInterface.mm:561:73: ‘autorelease’ is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode
/Users/Daniel/Repositories/Unity5/FacebookTest/Assets/Facebook/Editor/iOS/FbUnityInterface.mm:662:15: No known class method for selector ‘publishInstall:withHandler:’
now these don’t seem to be that much of a problem, so is there any Facebook developer here who can give as a fast workaround this?
How is responsible for this at Facebook, why can’t we contact them directly?
- Xcode, is it possible to intercept and change code on build without updating the file? If so, how?
- Xcode 6.1: file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386)
- Codesign check fails Xcode 4
- Xcode 7 compile error : “Command failed due to signal: Segmentation fault: 11”
- Adding OCMock causes Test to launch main app instead of running tests
- Why is Swift compile time so slow?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Workaround for Unity5 iOS compile error with facebook-unity-sdk 6.2.1”
Put -fno-objc-arc in the compile flags of the FbUnityInterface.mm , and it will work
Following user2018862’s advice, this worked for me (setting the -fno-objc-arc flag for
FbUnityInterface.mm is found under the “Compiled Sources” section of the “Build Phases” pane.
- How to include null value in the JSON via NSJSONSerialization?
- Sqlite3 query gets really slow under iOS 8.2
- ios custom NSObject casting
- FBSDK empty login view
- Move textfield when keyboard appears swift
- How to add a footer to a UITableView in Storyboard
- append to array from different class in swift
- What is the best way to unit test Objective-C code?
- Singleton Usage in Swift
- Incorrect decrement of the reference count of an object that is not owned at this point by the caller
- Can't send push notifications using the server API
- How to set xcode version as default in my mac?
- How do I get the data from UIImagePickerControllerReferenceURL?
- Draw VU meter using Core Graphics in iOS
- Persistent device identifier even after app gets uninstalled