XCode 4.3 Command Line Tools Package with Invalid Checksum
The package Apple provides to install the command line tools with Xcode 4.3 is corrupted, and I seem to need it because I’m developing some command line tools.
Has anybody found an alternative Command Line package for Xcode 4.3 from Apple that works or an workaround for the subject?
- Expression pattern of type 'String' cannot match values of type 'NSStoryboardSegue.Identifier
- How to properly set run paths, search paths, and install names?
- difference between creating an iphone app & mac os app
- Attaching to a remote process for debugging
- How to find Realm file location of a Mac App
- Xcode can't find dylibs after switching to homebrew for OpenCV
7 Solutions Collect From Internet About “XCode 4.3 Command Line Tools Package with Invalid Checksum”
Xcode includes a new “Downloads” preference pane to install optional components such as command line tools, and previous iOS Simulators.
So, I found a way to do this correctly.
The problem is really in one of the European mirrors from Apple.
The workaround is to:
– Install Tor: https://www.torproject.org/
– Choose a Tor node in the USA
– Logging into your Apple Developer account and download the package
It now opens correctly without any checksum warning.
I solved my own problem of downloading/installing Xcode 4.3.1 “Command Line Tools” by getting them directly from the developer’s webpage. The March version yielded a checksum error just like
the download from within Xcode 4.3.1, i.e. Xcode/Preferences/Downloads . But I did have success with the February version of CLT. I don’t know why things were out-of-sync.
I had the same problem when trying to install the Command Line Tools from the Downloads tab in the XCode preferences (also downloading from Europe). I fixed it by clearing the dns cache on my system.
This is the Terminal command to clear the dns cache (OSX Lion):
Restart XCode after running this command, it may not fix the problem with the checksum until you do.
defaults write com.apple.frameworks.diskimages skip-verify -bool true
Just add another mirror for the download site:
Use the following to determine a valid ip:
and add this to /etc/hosts:
Example (ip might already have changed)
You can simply click skip while the disk image is verifying. I have installed from a dmg of CLT-4.3 with this problem and built an extensive amount of software with if successfully on my te
- How to calculate the similarity of two line drawing images in swift
- Swift AVCaptureSession Close Open Button Error : Multiple audio/video AVCaptureInputs are not currently supported
- Unit Test fatalError in Swift
- Is it possible to retrieve data from the Settings App?
- Apns php error “Failed to connect to APNS: 110 Connection timed out.”
- How to show detailed info inside NSLog in CoreData? suggest me a solution
- Parse.com error 'Method not allowed when Pinning is enabled.' when I use a PFQueryTableViewController subclass
- Why does my Swift bundle get the wrong principal class?
- How can I use a PKCS8 RSA DER Private Key in iOS?
- How can I get images to appear in UI PickerView Component in Swift?
- Xcode attach to process doesn't display NSLog
- NSUInteger should not be used in format strings?
- Custom XMPP IQ in iOS XMPP Framework
- Can't run Instruments from Xcode
- ARC and ASIHTTPRequest