xcode 5: code signing identity list not complete
Just updated and used xcode 5 to to up a 2nd version of my app. But now the problem is on the code signing identity.
WHen I open up my old files from xcdoe 4.5, I see the full list of my identities there, but on this new project, there is only one developer identity listed. the rest (developer & distribution) identities are no where to be seen.
I tried to reinstall the provision file again, but still nothing happens.
Anyone facing the same problem and manged to solve it?
- What are the new documentation commands available in Xcode 5?
- How to permanently fix Xcode 5 SpringBoard failed to launch application with error: -3
- Xcode 5 Framework/Library Search Path Absolute Address
- xcode 5 issue : “iOS Simulator failed to install the application”
- Is there a way to have Xcode 5 autocomplete like Visual Studio?
- IOKit Not found
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “xcode 5: code signing identity list not complete”
1) firstly select the provision profile
2) than select the code signing identity
It might be possible that you missed to configure the developer account in Xcode 5. In lasest Xcode 5 Apple had changed a provisional profile settings. To see full list of the provisional profile you have to confiture your developer account using Xcode.
Select your Xcode project file.
Go to general tab.
You will see dropdown for the Team click on it & configure your developer account over here. Then after you will see all the provisional profiles in Build Settings.
Hope it works!!!
I’ve had some issues with IOS 7 and Xcode 5. If I remember correctly it required me to regenerate the distribution profile per app. I also needed to update the device list since they are dependent on the IOS version. It’s a one off task and once you are done it should behave as expected.
- Cannot open/create SQLite database in iOS
- (NSWindowButton) NSWindow.standardWindowButton button not highlighting
- Adding a header file to Xcode
- GameCenter Invitation Handler
- iOS Writing Macro detect 3.5 inch or 4 inch display
- Storing a dictionary in swift in permanent storage
- Issue decrypting with CommonCrypto in Swift
- Xcode Error when trying to Validate
- how to upload image dynamically on server?
- React Native, AwesomeProject, react-native run-ios : ** BUILD FAILED **
- Find whether two Swift Arrays contain the same elements
- Get info about a YouTube video
- UICollectionView doesn't update immediately when calling reloadData, but randomly after 30-60 seconds
- Exclude devices that do not support multitasking
- how to hide keyboard in UIViewController on return button click->iphone