xcode 5: code signing identity list not complete
Just updated and used xcode 5 to to up a 2nd version of my app. But now the problem is on the code signing identity.
WHen I open up my old files from xcdoe 4.5, I see the full list of my identities there, but on this new project, there is only one developer identity listed. the rest (developer & distribution) identities are no where to be seen.
I tried to reinstall the provision file again, but still nothing happens.
Anyone facing the same problem and manged to solve it?
- Voip(Voice over IP) missing in Xcode 9
- Swift MVVM Example with Business & Data Layers
- XCode 7 Autolayout Constraints: How to make 2 images stay horizontally in the center
- Is there any technical/conceptual reason why iOS does not support Cocoa Bindings?
- iOS app: Missing 64-bit support
- iOS mixed dynamic framework - bridge objc headers with private module
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “xcode 5: code signing identity list not complete”
1) firstly select the provision profile
2) than select the code signing identity
It might be possible that you missed to configure the developer account in Xcode 5. In lasest Xcode 5 Apple had changed a provisional profile settings. To see full list of the provisional profile you have to confiture your developer account using Xcode.
Select your Xcode project file.
Go to general tab.
You will see dropdown for the Team click on it & configure your developer account over here. Then after you will see all the provisional profiles in Build Settings.
Hope it works!!!
I’ve had some issues with IOS 7 and Xcode 5. If I remember correctly it required me to regenerate the distribution profile per app. I also needed to update the device list since they are dependent on the IOS version. It’s a one off task and once you are done it should behave as expected.
- How to fix framework with conflicting names in Cocoapods?
- How to update DetailView using MasterDetail Application Template
- Objective-C: how to declare a static member that is visible to subclasses?
- Close iOS Keyboard by touching anywhere using Swift
- Is History API broken on iOS? (Location bar doesn't update on pushState)
- Round doubles in Objective-C
- UIToolbar height on device rotation
- Embedding YouTube videos on
- Insert UITableViewController into Other UIView
- Upload large videos to Facebook with iOS SDK
- Swift – upcasting array of protocol to array of super protocol causes error
- Strict Type Checking in Objective-C via Macros
- A Swift example of Custom Views for Data Input (custom in-app keyboard)
- Good practice to use git together with svn