Xcode 5: Multiple test targets in one scheme: “Simulator already in use”
In Xcode 5, I have a workspace with multiple projects and a scheme that should run all the test targets of the various projects. When I kick off the tests about 3 test project targets pass. So far, so good. But at the fourth test target I get an error message from Xcode telling me that the simulator can’t be launched because it is already in use.
Is there any way to kill the simulator between each test target(!) in a single(!) scheme?
Or are there other solutions?
Edit: I have opened a rdar for this: http://openradar.appspot.com/15153136
- Can't Open Project in Xcode 4.6 After Opening in 5.0
- xcode 5 syntax highlight not working for unit test file
- Xcode - symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 (iOS Lib)
- Xcode 5 - Launch Images not loading in iPad of iPhone app
- Search Bar in UITableView doesn't display text in Cell label
- Default opening curly braces in Xcode
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Xcode 5: Multiple test targets in one scheme: “Simulator already in use””
I have come into this error whenever i try to run my functional tests using calabash. One way to do this maybe be to run a script in the after each build process to kill the simulator.
this guy has wrote a bash script that does this
Might be worth running this as a build phase for each test target
- ADMOB Memory Leaking?
- Decode images in background thread?
- Dynamic Height Issue for UITableView Cells (Swift)
- Find the index of a character in a string
- Using Apple icons with iOS 6
- Can Xcode include application resource files that are generated during the build process?
- OpenSSL RSA_public_encrypt strange behavior
- UICollectionView and Supplementary View (header)
- How to parse JSON code to Swift 3 Table View data?
- NSXMLParser rss Image urls?
- Model is running iOS 10.2 (14C92), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode
- Objective-C Wrapper for CFunctionPointer to a Swift Closure
- “self” not available in debugger on iOS 5.1
- NSString to const char * convert with Greek characters
- How do you show Xcode's build log? (Trying to verify if iPhone distribution build zip was created correctly.)