Xcode 7.3.1: New project templates' screen's text is overlapped
There are some overlapped fields while choosing template for new project. e.g. iOS -> Application -> Single View Application and I’ve also tried with Xcode 8, I didn’t encounter any problem rather Xcode 7.3.1 @macOS Sierra.
Screenshot: Choose options for your new project:
- iOS: remove text from Back button keeping the icon
- Python in Xcode 4+?
- ‘NSInternalInconsistencyException’ when running UITesting with Xcode 7
- How to build project with unsupported class (new feature) in xcode and swift
- Swift 2: Invalid conversion from throwing function of type to non-throwing function
- How to make Playground execution time is as fast as if we run in iOS application
- How to clear the Terminal screen in Swift?
- Custom Shader SCNProgram iOS 9 Scenekit
- Objective C Data Caching on iOS
- navigationController.navigationItem vs navigationItem
- Manual retain with ARC
- List of random numbers – arc4random
- Position of rightView UITextField
- Filter non-digits from string
- How do I reply to a GKTurnBasedExchange? GKLocalPlayerListener delegate receivedExchangeReplies is called intermittently
- How to manage the gap between two views in auto layout
- How to resolve an internally-declared XML entity reference using NSXMLParser
- CoreAudio AudioTimeStamp.mHostTime clock frequency?
- How can I find the address of a stack trace in LLDB for iOS
- How to add a number of weeks to an NSDate?
- Swift JSON parsing with Dictionary with Array of Dictionaries